List of Nazi Victory's Timelines

Their is Blairwitch's Manstein timelines.

Then there is the Literate Führer that I wrote. It does not hold up to plausibility, but it certainly has a Nazi victory aspect.

Their is Blairwitch's Manstein timelines.

Then there is the Literate Führer that I wrote. It does not hold up to plausibility, but it certainly has a Nazi victory aspect.

I need to check out that Manstein TL.
I love yours, but I got busy when you rebooted it and when I came back it had like 60+ pages. Any chance you could send me an outline/summary of what happens?

I need to check out that Manstein TL.
I love yours, but I got busy when you rebooted it and when I came back it had like 60+ pages. Any chance you could send me an outline/summary of what happens?

Thanks for that. I rebooted it because it sort of ended, and because it got too far out of plausibility range. The next one takes forever, because there is a lot of arguments against it that I have to defend against or incorporate. Basically, the outline and effects of the early changes are shaping up - we now have an argument on battleship turret production times - but when this and the overall economic calculations are made will be a good time to summarize it. I'll send you a note.

Thanks for that. I rebooted it because it sort of ended, and because it got too far out of plausibility range. The next one takes forever, because there is a lot of arguments against it that I have to defend against or incorporate. Basically, the outline and effects of the early changes are shaping up - we now have an argument on battleship turret production times - but when this and the overall economic calculations are made will be a good time to summarize it. I'll send you a note.

Thanks, I'll start reading it again too, even it it'll take me years to catch up :p

I don't think that you are going to find many of them. Hinting that the nazis could win is a pretty good way of conjuring the ban hammer.

I don't think that you are going to find many of them. Hinting that the nazis could win is a pretty good way of conjuring the ban hammer.

No one has been banned for simply saying a Nazi victory is plausible. The banhammer comes out when you imply that's a good thing.

The banhammer comes out when you imply that's a good thing.

Slippery slope. In order to make nazi victory possible you have to make the nazi system viable and this will be inevitably seen as nazi fanboyism with the inevitable "we Coventry you" finale.

There's a Finnish alt-history site called Valtakunta (Reich) that deals with the subject in detail: http://valtakunta.eu/eurooppa/kartta.shtml
The tone of the subject material is written like official propaganda, but "notes from dissidents" and the small details between the lines display the grim reality of this world. Definitively not a fanboy site. Edit: Warning: contains swastikas.

I translated most of the early variant years ago and continued the TL a little bit after that, to 1950s. Most of the early picture links are dead, and the grammar is often plain horrid, but if you can live with that the story can be found from here: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...sdap-1936-1991-history-and-background.263106/