List of Alternate Monarchs and Aristocratic Lineage II

Mary accepting that as it would keep her daughter with her)
why would Mary accept that? Or be so possessive over her daughter? England has zero foreign alliances of note when Henry VIII dies in 1528. Added to that, why wouldn't she agree to her daughter either becoming Holy Roman Empress or Queen of Portugal? Her mother had believed that Mary could be Holy Roman Empress, so why wouldn't Mary want something similar?

Fair enough. I suppose Elizabeth could be Maximilian II's wife
not a whole lot of other options for him aside from a potential Polish or French match. The French match (Marguerite de Valois) would likely be too "old". So I suspect the main competition would be a Polish girl. And that would depend entirely on relations between Austria and the new king, Sigismund Augustus (and the desire to bother marrying his sisters off)

@Jan Olbracht @Zygmunt Stary

not a whole lot of other options for him aside from a potential Polish or French match. The French match (Marguerite de Valois) would likely be too "old". So I suspect the main competition would be a Polish girl. And that would depend entirely on relations between Austria and the new king, Sigismund Augustus (and the desire to bother marrying his sisters off)

@Jan Olbracht @Zygmunt Stary

Is that OTL Maximilian II or some alt counterpart?

So I'd say Poles still won't marry their princess to him, Sigismund-Elizabeth of Habsburg match was enough, tho one of younger brothers of Max tried courting OTL Sigismund III's mom.
That match was enough for the Habsburg as the main reason for which Maximilian do not married in Poland in OTL was Bona’s insistence to push Isabella (who was far too old) for him instead of accepting that match for one of her younger daughters

That match was enough for the Habsburg as the main reason for which Maximilian do not married in Poland in OTL was Bona’s insistence to push Isabella (who was far too old) for him instead of accepting that match for one of her younger daughters

Yeah, but Bona's shenaningans are unlikely to be changed ITTL, aren't they?

Yeah, but Bona's shenaningans are unlikely to be changed ITTL, aren't they?
True, still Bona or Isabella could always die early (or Isabella could marry Francis I or either of his elder sons or the heir of Savoy to which she was engaged or Francis II of Milan)

True, still Bona or Isabella could always die early (or Isabella could marry Francis I or either of his elder sons or the heir of Savoy to which she was engaged or Francis II of Milan)

Well, Bona had idea that her daughter must be no less than Queen, so I suppose, it's Francis I or Dauphin for her if you REALLY want Isabella's fate to be changed (tho almost everything would be better that being locked with old fuck Zapolya in collapsing Hungary).

Well, Bona had idea that her daughter must be no less than Queen, so I suppose, it's Francis I or Dauphin for her if you REALLY want Isabella's fate to be changed (tho almost everything would be better that being locked with old fuck Zapolya in collapsing Hungary).
Bona was also quite fixated with Milan and was favorable to both Orleans and Francis II of Milan and would likely accept also Ludovico of Savoy for her daughter (as she had proposed a match with Federico of mantua for Isabella)

Then surely she would have allowed her younger daughters to be a queen

Not really, she was hellbent on making Isabella Queen.

Bona was also quite fixated with Milan and was favorable to both Orleans and Francis II of Milan and would likely accept also Ludovico of Savoy for her daughter (as she had proposed a match with Federico of mantua for Isabella)

Had she proposed the match between Isabella and Federico of Mantua? I don't recall this at all.

Not really, she was hellbent on making Isabella Queen.

Had she proposed the match between Isabella and Federico of Mantua? I don't recall this at all.
Wiki say that (after Sigismund refuted the match with Francis II Sforza proposed by Bona’s mother and most likely supported by Bona). The notes put this book (Duczmal, Małgorzata (2012). Jogailaičiai (in Lithuanian). Translated by Birutė Mikalonienė and Vyturys Jarutis) as reference

Isabel the catholic is born male and Infante Alfonso dies young.

Juan III of Castile b 1451 m Joana of Portugal b 1452

-Infanta Isabella b 1470
-Juan IV of Castile b 1473
-Infante Alfonso b 1477
-Infanta Maria b 1480
-Infanta Catalina b 1485