Light, Glory & Majesty: from 'The Truth' 'Latter History of the United Empire' (2666)

RealityX

Banned
I don't quite know about the title but eventually I plan on making a time line around the premise of British-Scandinavian union that goes on to conquer the world, the pace of which accelerates greatly when Germany is absorbed into the empire.

Some preliminary ideas as I would have to do some in depth research about the period I would create the POD:

At 1949:

The empire is unique in that it has a constitution that declared the goal of every citizen and the duty of all nobles is to seek the unification of the world. On July 4 The empress declared the new constitution with the old one having had the first clause fulfilled. 'the continual goal of uniting all people on earth- to keep the curse of war at bay'

Organized religion is official looked down upon as the 'goodness of fools'
Personal 'spirituality, philosophy, or religion' is instead the norm at least among the nobles. Most of the population is actually quite religious and traditional

The Actual Emperor/Empress has largely diplomatic and public functions but still holds a permanent seat in the Hall of Kings, the Citadel of Lords and the parliament, as well as some veto powers. The Emperor can chose his successor from among the choices chosen by parliament or otherwise chose from among his own children, the default is that the oldest child male or female becomes the next Emperor.

In 2009

"Today on July 7 we celebrate the jubilee, freedom from 50 years of polarization, authoritarianism, and chaos... we celebrate the joy of our empire once again being whole, we morn, and we remember- reflect so that never again will our freedom of conciseness, and our unity with diversity be threatened.

We also thank our Fuhrer for with our young (18) kaisers help, he raised the empire out from the flaming gate of no return, so that our peace on this blue and good earth may continue for this millennium and what lies beyond."

The fifty years was a period of polarization, chaos, and semi-cold war that began on July 7 1949, with the catholic church and a man now known as the 'beast or 'deceiving fuhrer' splitting the empire in two, each practicing their own methods of authoritarian rule for 20 years until the splintering that reached its height in 1987 resulted in schisms and reemerging 'local nationality' bringing with it many 'little' wars and chaos. The Fuhrer was a man who was bidding his time while a member of the 'beasts' party, and eventually when his assassination schemes paid off assumed command of the his fairly large remnant of the empire, and set about re-unifying the empire, his key to this was the young emperor who as a uninvolved public figure cold be the way to once again bring peace to the empire....

There will be more ^^ these are just very rough ideas.