Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict the borders between Hindustan/Muslimstan, the Iranians and Chinese Tributaries are going to be full of covert ops, smugglers and other bandits.

I suspect that South America will start going there own way and look for more allies as the years go by, maybe a new pan-South American ideology could become popular. Like the map. Good work.

What is the state of Hong Kong ITTL is it on lease to the US or is it permanently a part of the United States?

It's a permanent part of the US, something that will remain a sticking point.

I predict the borders between Hindustan/Muslimstan, the Iranians and Chinese Tributaries are going to be full of covert ops, smugglers and other bandits.

There are definitely going to be shenanigans going on

Could we see some more population numbers?

Absolutely, I just need to try and calculate everything.

I suspect that South America will start going there own way and look for more allies as the years go by, maybe a new pan-South American ideology could become popular. Like the map. Good work.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Maybe a country defects to the ROC but I think it's still broadly an American sphere.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Maybe a country defects to the ROC but I think it's still broadly an American sphere
Maybe a Tripartite Empire/German Empire like situation? Brazil most likely being subservient to America, but still with a great deal of political and military power within South America to make things somewhat difficult for the US. Other countries could work out deals with Brazil if they feel America is being to overbearing. Thank you for responding to my comment. Keep up the good work.

This map say that turkey is a geramn client. I thought a pervious post said that eurisa back a communist coup in turkey during the 50's

I wonder what the population of the US will be by the beginning of the 21st century? Possibly close to or above 500 million? What will the next chapter be about? Keep up the good work.

On the map, is Haiti an independent country or territory of the US? Surprised they haven't bought it and connected the state next to it.
Could we see a chapter on Empire of Hindustan/Moslemstan? What is life like in the country (the people, the culture, the politics, etc.)?

Haiti is independent, albeit a client of the US. Haiti might get annexed at some point. And we'll definitely focus on Hindustan and Moslemstan soon

Status
Not open for further replies.