LAST DAY-novel

Anyone read this? Published in 1998 or 99. It's by a man named Kreiber. I's about a FEMALE messiah named Jeza(!) who appears in Israel on 1 jan 2000. The Vatican and certain Israelis are NOT happy. Follows the pattern of Jesus. She performs miracles and meets the Pope and WHAT a commotion that stirs!
At the end certain people eliminate her. There is an apparent resurection of her or HER. What do you think?

Could be very interesting if done right. Could also be feminist claptrap with no redeeming religious/philosophical significance. I won't be the first to read it and find out.

Thanks, Zoomar. There is or was an audio tape with narration by the man who used to be ODO on Deep Space Nine-Rene Auburjonois(sp). The novel does not deal so much with feminist stuff. Jeza wants people to follow the Good BOOK and others the way it was meant. Also the Prophecy of Fatima the third secret is brought into play.

I would like to read it, but neither on amazon nor abebooks could i find a "kreiber" guy. Could i have more information? thanks

Alayta said:
I would like to read it, but neither on amazon nor abebooks could i find a "kreiber" guy. Could i have more information? thanks

The Last Day, by Glenn Kleier. It's on amazon. Just searching for "The Last Day" will turn it up, though it's some way down the list. Published November 1, 1997, Warner Books Inc, ISBN: 0446522856. Gets some very mixed reviews.