Two more
The king came in later- and he was surprised to find two more children than intended.
“ Three boys and a girl!” Lucky me!
The boys are Henry Harold and Jacob. Henry was so happy he let Katherine pick the girls name. Katherine picked May for they were born on the first of may.
“It’s not fairrrrr” growled Mary. “Those lousy babies have a higher place in succession than me because they have a cow of a mother! No a goat. Or a pig. She’ll oink oink oink about her children and how proud she is about them.”
“It’s all my fault mother”
“I know how angry you are at me”
“ I shouldn’t have let papa marry somebody”
“ I should have put up more of a fight”
“ I know you hate me and you should”
“I’m a bad person”

Last edited:
the accident 17th may 1541
Henry felt a piercing pain in his leg...
His brain felt fuzzy and his hear was beating fast
that was where his old wound was wasnt it....
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

the king is dead
Long live the king
May was babbling and holding onto her big brother henry when the news came. Prince Henry. You are second in line to the throne. May just laughed as henry looked at the mesenger with a solem expression.

Edward
With their elder brothers reign, May and harold were sent to hunsdon with their elder sisters Elizabeth and Mary.
Mary took a mother like approach to them with their mother the Queen dowager away.

Kate was bored.
Why was the Spanish ambassador droning on and on and on about a wife for Edward.
It wasn’t like he would be married in two minutes.
Edward looked just as bored as her.
“Do you want to visit your brothers and sisters Eddie”
“Ok mother, for I am sure they would like to see their king”

Okay, it is a good start, but the formatting is a little all over the place. Do you happen have Grammarly, it can help your editing? Also I don't think a royal English family would use Jacob as a name. Thomas is more likely or Charles.

Okay, it is a good start, but the formatting is a little all over the place. Do you happen have Grammarly, it can help your editing? Also I don't think a royal English family would use Jacob as a name. Thomas is more likely or Charles.
They need to use punctuation more often, and the writing style sounds too childish for my taste. It's still a good timeline though.

No I don’t have grammarly I might try it. Does it cost money?
They need to use punctuation more often, and the writing style sounds too childish for my taste. It's still a good timeline though.
yep I am still a kid I was figured out. 💀💀

Last edited:
Edward
Dedicated to violet rose lily
Enjoy

25th may 1541
Edward was very disappointed with his younger siblings
Henry just gurgled and wriggled around, not even letting his elder brother hold him.
Harold had a severe hatred of his brother, crying when being held by him.
Jacob refused to stop attacking his brother and was sent to the nursery, in disgrace.
May was the only one he truly took a shine to. She smiled and giggled a bit but stayed still.
“She is the only nice child among the four of them, Mother.”
Elizabeth didn’t think much of any of them them, having spent all her time with them.
Mary was still trying to hold onto hatred for them. She had to preserve her mothers memory. However she was slowly growing to love the children.
“Well it is not the children’s fault they have a donkey for a mother.” She began to think.
And most of all Mary didn’t want anyone else to have the same fate as her Mother.

Last edited:
Flash forward to July 1542
The young children tottered around the gardens of Hatfield house. A young woman with mousy brown hair and greyish-blue eyes was watching them, feeling ecstatic.
These were here beautiful children, having the best times of their young lives.
Henry was the leader of the group. He had red hair and blue eyes. He also looked exactly like his father.
May was delicate yet gutsy like her mother. Her hair was a shade of milk chocolate and her eyes were greyish blue like the sea.
Harold was stubborn and always in a rage. He had reddish brown hair, blue eyes and tanned skin
Jacob was the youngest. He was dark, tall and tanned and it was doubted he was either the king or dowager Queens child.
They stumbled around, occasionally stopping under a tree or bush.
These were the last of their happy days

August 1542
This one is dedicated to Happiness.
Enjoy!

“ Come you bastards!”
May and two young servants were pushing and shoving 5 grown men.
“ Hennnryyyy!!” May screamed as her younger brother burst through the door.
“Get him!”
Henry started pummelling the soldiers with his fists and kicking them.
“Oh come on little Henry” the soldier crooned.”
“I’m not little.” Henry said but he still let the soldier pick him up.
May grunted. She knew what she had to do.
“Mama! Guards!”
Guards rushed and tore Henry out of his mothers arms, locked him in the nursery, then forgot about may, unlocked the door dropped may in, locked it again and dragged out the soldiers

The princess in the tower
Who’s your favourite quadruplet. I must say may is my favorite as I know who she is going to marry and she’s just a tiny Kate howard!!
Enjoy
O
ctober 1542
The children were split up early.
May went to the Tower of London, under lock and key.
Henry went to Hatfield but was encouraged to go out and hunt.
Jacob stayed at Hampton court with Harold.
But May was least content.
“I want to goooooo” she growled.
“No.”
“YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!”
May had started one of her turns.
Most of the time they worked in getting her way but today it didn’t

Two hours later May was still kicking the floor, crying.
Her face was down on the floor and she lost energy to wail so just cried.
Her brown waves were on the floor, in tangles and sodden with tears.
Her grey eyes were red and her emerald green dress was dirty and mud stained.
Then she heard some of the best news.
“Eddies coming!”
She beamed and her face lit up. She dried her eyes, washed her face and put on her new dress.
Before edward came he forgot how charming his little sister was.
“Hewo Eddie”

Edward made a note in his diary to get his sister a good marriage.
“Hello my good young sister.”
“Nurse Raleigh won’t let me out”
“Let her outside”
Edwards voice was cold and hard as ice is. Nurse Raleigh let her climb down the stairs without another word.

“Look Eddie he’s my horse carrot.”
“May why on earth did you name your horse carrot”
“It eat carrot it is carrot!”
Edward laughed at his little sisters logic.

A very important visitor/November 1542
So I love the six wife’s and I really wanna bring Anne of cleves in this too so please enjoy and comment which quadruplet you want to see more of!

Two young women were stepping out of a gilded carriage onto a purple carpet. They were frowning at each other and seemed to be walking on the farther side of the carpet.
They were roughly the same age but one was slightly taller than their other.
The older woman was tall and slim. She had fair hair in a fat plait tucked into her hood and brown eyes.
The smaller woman had auburn hair and blue eyes. She was plump and quite stout, and had rosy cheeks. They were wearing green and white velvet and were wearing the Tudor colours with dignity.

A couple of hours earlier, two carriages stopped on the dusty path. A young boy was pestering his elderly nurse with questions she was forced to listen to. When they stepped out she thought he would have stopped but it just opened up more questions.
“Margaret. Do bugs have families?”
Margaret sighed.

Winter 1542
Mary was very bored. She was sitting with her Protestant ex stepmother/aunt and the dowager Queen, neither of whom she liked very much. Suddenly a tiny toddling boy tottered in.
“May I have permission to get up Mother?” Mary asked coldly.
“Certainly”
Mary ran to Henry as fast as she could, all sunshine’s and smiles now.
“Hello little Henry!”
“I’m a big boy now sister!”
Mary smiled at her little brother’s innocent words. He was tiny!
Not as tiny as Jacob was becoming though. He had to stay at Hatfield for his sickness got worse as soon as he got in a carriage.
Elizabeth strided in then.
“Mary do you know where Harold is?”
“No”
That was annoying for Elizabeth. Harold was the only one that moves a lot!
The door burst open, and like a lightning bolt, May sprinted in and bounced into her mothers arms.
“Mama you’re here for Christmas! Nurse is making us fast now for it but I said it’s just for Christmas Eve so she listened!”
Edward and Harold strode in, hand in hand. Anne was starting to feel a bit left out now. Then the door opened and her sister Amalia jumped in like an overexcited gerbil.
Christmas this year would be okay at least.

24th December 1542
Hatfield
“Will I still get presents Margret?”
“Yes yes you will”
Jacob coughed dryly. He wasn’t stupid. He knew it’d be a miracle if he even survived the night. He also knew miracles are very very unlikely to happen.
“I’m going to die Maggie, aren’t I?”
Margret sucked in her breath.
“Can all the servants come out please I need some time alone.”
“You might die Jacob.”
“Do I still get presents when I die because I heard Edward is making me a lovely one and Liza!”
“You might get flowers.”
“But I don’t want them I want to be able to grow old and wear breeches I heard Mary’s making and I want to be 13 and 14 and 15 and get married and have twelve children with Catherine Carey!”
“You will grow old in heaven”
“When I die say thank you to mama and say I’m met papa and say to may she’s my favorite and Edward that he is ok and to Henry and Harold that they are nice sometimes and I’ll meet them all in heaven.”
Maggie held Edwards hand and waited for the end to come and in less a minute, it did.