In this country , it is good to kill an admiral from time to time

Northern Italy has been smashed consistently over and over again by the French. They are getting annexed because the French government has and is going to dedicate a lot of men and resources to properly integrating that part of their conquests.

Louisiana should actually be easier to take then Italian lands. The last war really annihilated their fighting adult population, while the war itself probably did a number on the civilians. This would be followed by the ton of French settlers that are to follow, pushing out the natives. All in all, the demographics looks to heavily favor the French.
The People in Louisiana were always french; they were just in denial :p
I think I remember France not caring much about Africa.

Not caring much of Africa BEFORE Spain begun his shenanigans. Now, they need to secure theses lands and the best way is to make them loyal. Maybe explaining to them what sort of life they can expect under Holy Spain.

Louisianan in majority doesn't speak French, they are in fact a lot of anti-France in the lot, there is also a good number of Spanish people from Mexico. This is a nest of insurgents against the French crown, the Republican who kill the royal family in 1800 also went there. There is also former slaves from French colonies and British colonies, etc...

Yeah, Louisiana in my books will probably need a lot of garrisons.

Well, we will see what Antony have imagined in the future.

Not caring much of Africa BEFORE Spain begun his shenanigans. Now, they need to secure theses lands and the best way is to make them loyal. Maybe explaining to them what sort of life they can expect under Holy Spain.

Louisianan in majority doesn't speak French, they are in fact a lot of anti-France in the lot, there is also a good number of Spanish people from Mexico. This is a nest of insurgents against the French crown, the Republican who kill the royal family in 1800 also went there. There is also former slaves from French colonies and British colonies, etc...

Yeah, Louisiana in my books will probably need a lot of garrisons.

Well, we will see what Antony have imagined in the future.

Louisiana was the literal battleground of WW1, not sure they have any strength to even complain right now.

I figure France will spin off some of her conquests under puppet kings with some 'assistance' troops at strategic locations. Russia will keep its conquests on a very short leash. Many of the winners will be probably doing all they can to restart the economy, get out from debt and find an outlet for the displaced populations and veterans.

OTL in 1800, Alger was one of the few to help the young republic of France, if I remember they even sell us foods without excessive profit.

It isn't after 1830 that the monarch decide he needs a conquest to secure his throne (there is still people who want a republic or a napoleon on the throne who wants to kill the King), the relation will degenerate at the cost of 1 million people (cholera and famine killing more than bullets) during the period of conquest (that ended close to 1870)

For the independence of Algeria, there was atrocities on both sides and the military archives are in majority still sealed (curiously totally on the algerian side and only partially on the french side)

Oups, Pologne is Poland in french, sorry for this mistake.
It’s cool. Though I’d like to learn more about Spain’s economy as well as how Spain is developing its colonies (the people in the Spanish South America would likely be good core population with military and resources, and they may beef up their Southern Andalusia (the North African spainish colony) so that it is a good colony, but all bets are off on any African colonies other than the North African one which pretty much borders spain.

And I’m surprised that New Granda has 50 million people.

UPNG with his lastest conquest and the development of his homeland should be in the 50MM, in my point of view, I might be wrong of course.

Also, who is stronger @Antony444 , France or Russia?

France, of course.

But please don't intervene in this thread to ask questions completely out of the blue and which have completely no rapport to what I'm currently writing on. I closed my eyes on the Bengal point because I could understand the curiosity, but your interventions are continuing over and over no matter what I post. I am currently writing on other timelines, so please don't relance the thread everytime you want a reply. Thanks.

France, of course.

But please don't intervene in this thread to ask questions completely out of the blue and which have completely no rapport to what I'm currently writing on. I closed my eyes on the Bengal point because I could understand the curiosity, but your interventions are continuing over and over no matter what I post. I am currently writing on other timelines, so please don't relance the thread everytime you want a reply. Thanks.
Ok, sorry. I was just curious because those 2 are the main European powers and will likely be rivals (ironic since IOTL they made an alliance against Germany), but it won't happen again.

I apologize.

Portugal is in for a beating...again. Can they even sustain themselves as a independent nation after this war?
Likely not. If Spain manages to annex them and not have riots or a totally ruined Portuguese economy/industry when they annex it, then it will actually help their economy. Portuguese and Spanish aren't that different, so the Spanish can actually drag the Portuguese people kicking and screaming into the era of learning Spanish (like teaching Spanish instead of Portuguese in schools). Spain may rise up in the power rankings if they can pull off an annexation of Portugal right, especially with some African lands to add to their own.

There is no way the other countries will let Spain annexed Portugal. Give them a beating for the interference, yes, annexation no way. And Spain isn't strong enough to say back off to the rest of the world. By the way, saying Portuguese and Spanish are the same is saying Japanese and Chinese are the same, that's just not true.

There is no way the other countries will let Spain annexed Portugal. Give them a beating for the interference, yes, annexation no way. And Spain isn't strong enough to say back off to the rest of the world. By the way, saying Portuguese and Spanish are the same is saying Japanese and Chinese are the same, that's just not true.
Not the same, but rather similar. Not totally similar like Scandinavian is (if one Scandinavian person talks slowly, a Scandinavian from another Scandinavian nation can understand him), but it’s not a huge gap like if one of them was Slavic.