If Elizabeth Bonifacia of Poland survived

In 1399, after 15 years on the throne, Queen Jadwiga of Poland gave birth to a daughter named Elizabeth Bonifacia with her husband Jogaila, Grand Duke of Lithuania. However sickly baby died aged 3 weeks alongside her mother 4 days later. Her husband Jogaila became solo ruler and ruled for next 34 years until he died leaving his 10-year-old son King. However, I would want to know what if Elizabeth Bonifacia survived with Queen Jadwiga still dying in this timeline. Who would she marry? Would she become Queen of Hungary from the claim of her mother? What would her descendants rule over? How would history of Europe change?

Depends. If her father has sons from next marriage(s) things would complicate (at least in Lithania Elżbieta Bonifacja would have zero chance to inherit the throne over half-brother and as result Polish-Lithuanian union may break apart).

I was thinking about following candidates:
-Bogislaw IX, Duke of Pomerania- Good for Poland as their descendants would gain control over the baltic through Pomerania although he was eight years Elizabeth's junior.
-Charles, Duke of Orléans or Philip, Count of Vertus- both close to Elizabeth's age. Through them she could have a very popular support in Hungary due to their relation with the Angevins although they would not be beneficial for Poland-Lithuania during the wars with Teutonic Order.
-Frederick II, Count of Celje- Sigismund of Luxembourg's brother-in-law. He could be good for Hungary due to his land holdings and overall relation to the Emperor although I let you decide.
-Ernest, Duke of Austria- He was Sigismund's ally and Hapsburg dynasty was slowly becoming more powerful and this would strengthen Jogaila's ties to Sigismund.

Ernest of Austria would be quite good - Habsburg was really powerful already, BUT his religious opinions were a bit weird...

I don't think having mountainous duchy divided between every male member of family is being quite powerful...Habsburg gained power only because Sigismund of Luxembourg liked Albert V of Austria (Albert II of HRE) personally and thus wanted to marry his daughter to him.

Probably Sigismund would still remarry to Barbara of Celje and have a daughter like in real life timeline who's husband would claim Bohemia and Luxembourg but now with a Polish princess who was part Angevin she or her sons would become monarchs of Hungary. I wonder if Albert would want to contest her rights?

Ernest of Austria would be quite good - Habsburg was really powerful already, BUT his religious opinions were a bit weird...
I would think Count of Celje would be much better due to the fact that he had substantial lands in Slovenia and Croatia so if their children or even them would be chosen as monarchs they would already have a lot of support from their lands.