Humayun doesn’t die in 1556

VVD0D95

Banned
Mughal Emperor Humayun reign was one of fixes and starts. He started off fine after succeeding his father Babur in 1530, then had to handle rebellions left, right and centre before being forced to flee in 1540.

He’d then spend the next decade in exile before making a surprising come back in 1554. By 1555, he was confident of being able to secure the empire despite the challenges he faced. And yet in a cruel twist of fate in 1556, upon hearing the call to prayer he hurried down the steps of his book tower and tripped and fell to his death leaving his thirteen year old son, Akbar, as his successor.

What would’ve changed had Humayun not tripped and died? And instead made it down safely and made it to the prayer?

Obviously no regency for Akbar. No struggles between Bairam Khan and Maham Anga and her family.

Could Humayun win against Hemu abd the Surs and if so would he bring Hemu into the fold instead of killing hom?

How does his survival change Akbars own development? Does he still make a marriage to a Rajput princess that kick started his development and change?

I don't know about Hemu. He was pretty loyal to the Surs even when they were too busy killing each other. You need Humayun to do something to gain Hemu's loyalty.

well if Humayun does not die suddenly in 1556, it is true that Akbar avoids his regency and finds himself on a more solid throne and with greater authority thanks to his father's work, but I believe that the marriage with the Rajput princess will take place anyway because she was a right move politically (a trump card) as it guaranteed the loyalty of that part of the aristocracy of the empire without a fight being fired (it must be considered that even with his father living longer, he is perhaps better educated before ruling, where Otl we know who was skilled in horse riding and in warfare but had never learned to read and write before being able to ascend the throne (he still managed to have a great passion and interest in art, architecture and music as well as gaining ability to listen to and tolerate the opinions of others, even those contrary to him) I believe that to make the empire more solid, as well as avoiding war with Hemu (to be resolved first) and with the Suni dynasty, it would be very useful if Emperor Humayun had had better results than Otl during the civil wars against his relatives (maybe reconquer the empire a couple of years earlier, instead of making the war last more than 8 years)

VVD0D95

Banned
well if Humayun does not die suddenly in 1556, it is true that Akbar avoids his regency and finds himself on a more solid throne and with greater authority thanks to his father's work, but I believe that the marriage with the Rajput princess will take place anyway because she was a right move politically (a trump card) as it guaranteed the loyalty of that part of the aristocracy of the empire without a fight being fired (it must be considered that even with his father living longer, he is perhaps better educated before ruling, where Otl we know who was skilled in horse riding and in warfare but had never learned to read and write before being able to ascend the throne (he still managed to have a great passion and interest in art, architecture and music as well as gaining ability to listen to and tolerate the opinions of others, even those contrary to him) I believe that to make the empire more solid, as well as avoiding war with Hemu (to be resolved first) and with the Suni dynasty, it would be very useful if Emperor Humayun had had better results than Otl during the civil wars against his relatives (maybe reconquer the empire a couple of years earlier, instead of making the war last more than 8 years)
Hmm maybe a slight change in Humayun where afyer the first rebellion he decides enough is enough?