How would a surviving Papal States and Two Sicilies look like

Not quiet same thing altough are ruled by pope. Surviving Papal states would be much bigger, at least controlling whole city or Rome but probably it has anyway whole Lazio region.
Need to be at least the whole Lazio (the original one, not the actual region, as the latter include land who was once part of the Kingdom of Two Sicilies)

I literally have this in the story I am writing now - The Shifting Sands

While it is only 1920 in that, one of the things with the Papal States is that it is committed to being neutral, and is seen as a powerful neutral arbitor.

The Two Sicilies barely come into it, at this juncture, but I think that they would largely want to remain out of dangerous international affairs.

If we look at OTL, the Two Sicilies was an ally of Britain in the Napoleonic Wars, the British fleet keeping them secure in Sicily, and British troops working with "resistance" in the Southern provinces against French, or Muratian rule. While Murat might have been generally popular, there remained an abiding loyalty to the native [sic] dynasty in some areas.
Grey Wolf remember who since Ferdinand II (and really already with Ferdinand I during the Sicilian exile in the Napoleonic Wars) relationships between Two Sicilies and England cooled a lot (aka England started to be too much occupant/overlord rather than ally and Ferdinand IV/I liked that very little, while his grandson had an antagonistic relationship with England during all his reign and is likely who his successors will follow that line)

This was a fairly likely outcome, not too different from the actual Plombieres Agreement (given that the Central Italian Kingdom under Plan-Plon was a bit of a stretch from Nappy III IMHO). Should a (con)federal structure for this tripartite Italy be achieved (with the trope of "the ceremonial head is the Pope" I see this situation as potentially better for *Italy compared to OTL. A custom union would be a boon to everyone, but of course the Papal States need to reform. Anyway, given how resentful the population of Umbria (for example) were of Papal rule (the people in Perugia literally razed to the ground the Rocca Paolina, the fortress which was the symbol of Papal domination over the city) I see them trying to break away and pledging to be annexed to Northern Italy (which would have Cavour live longer than OTL , and so probably a better leadership for this Alt-Unification). This would surely spark a crisis, Francis II would not like it, but at the same time, he would not put up much of an effective fight. On the international stage, this *Italian Federation would be naturally lean towards a watchful neutrality.

Anyway, given how resentful the population of Umbria (for example) were of Papal rule (the people in Perugia literally razed to the ground the Rocca Paolina, the fortress which was the symbol of Papal domination over the city) I see them trying to break away and pledging to be annexed to Northern Italy...
In my idea for a Habsburg-Savoy timeline, Maria Theresa marries Charles Emmanuel III rather than Francis III Stephen, something like this happens with northern Italy either coming under the rule of a junior branch of the family or becoming a distinct entity under an overarching Iron Crown of Lombardy. Over time locals in the Papal States start to chafe under Papal rule with various new, or old, states revolting and declaring independence until all that's left is something along the lines of modern Lazio less Rieti. Northern Italian recognition of these new states, after they've shown that they can survive, draws the ire of the Church but the Habsburgs merely shrug and point out that if the Papacy can't control their own lands it's no concern of theirs. The fact that after a few years they keep asking the Habsburgs to become their new rules effectively joining northern Italy is entirely unconnected.

In my idea for a Habsburg-Savoy timeline, Maria Theresa marries Charles Emmanuel III rather than Francis III Stephen, something like this happens with northern Italy either coming under the rule of a junior branch of the family or becoming a distinct entity under an overarching Iron Crown of Lombardy. Over time locals in the Papal States start to chafe under Papal rule with various new, or old, states revolting and declaring independence until all that's left is something along the lines of modern Lazio less Rieti. Northern Italian recognition of these new states, after they've shown that they can survive, draws the ire of the Church but the Habsburgs merely shrug and point out that if the Papacy can't control their own lands it's no concern of theirs. The fact that after a few years they keep asking the Habsburgs to become their new rules effectively joining northern Italy is entirely unconnected.
Northern lines of modern Lazio only, I hope... The southern part of the provinces of Latina and Frosinone historically belonged to the Kingdom of Two Sicilies not to the Papal States

Northern lines of modern Lazio only, I hope... The southern part of the provinces of Latina and Frosinone historically belonged to the Kingdom of Two Sicilies not to the Papal States.
I honestly can't remember as it was a fair while back, think I spent more time looking for states – and associated heads titles – that I could carve out of the Papal States than anything.