How the Wehrmach resurrected Germany

Foreword:
This TL base itself on the experience of my previous TL’s and a few WI’s posted by me and others.
Beware, this is an Axis Victory TL so if you don’t like those – no reason to read any further.
It is also a TL that places the Axis in a special place with regards to OTL holocaust. It features Hitler because I think I need him to make anything as crazy as WW2 run ahead, but the POD is during WW1 and Hitler never meets what became the Nazi’s. In contrast and perhaps almost as scary, he meets the Junkers and Generals and become their big mouth forerunner.
To make Hitler fit in this crowd, I have chosen a Pod with dampens his compulsiveness from OTL.
So to be clear. There are no Nazis, hence there are no Notzis.
There is an Adolf Hitler, but he is a Notler
I hope you like it just the same.

Garrison

Donor

Foreword:
This TL base itself on the experience of my previous TL’s and a few WI’s posted by me and others.
Beware, this is an Axis Victory TL so if you don’t like those – no reason to read any further.
It is also a TL that places the Axis in a special place with regards to OTL holocaust. It features Hitler because I think I need him to make anything as crazy as WW2 run ahead, but the POD is during WW1 and Hitler never meets what became the Nazi’s. In contrast and perhaps almost as scary, he meets the Junkers and Generals and become their big mouth forerunner.
To make Hitler fit in this crowd, I have chosen a Pod with dampens his compulsiveness from OTL.
So yet another plausibility free naziwank, oh sorry notzi wank, barely a fortnight after you finished the last one?

a7IwbO.gif

So yet another plausibility free naziwank, oh sorry notzi wank, barely a fortnight after you finished the last one?

Let's be honest, anyone familiar with his previous Opi will be able to write this for him.

So, the basis is that Hitler still becomes Dictator, but isn't a Nazi. And he isn't really Hitler because he doesn't behave like Hitler. But the Notzis still win. Yes, if you'd given me that outline I would have probably guessed the name of the author.

PleasedChiefBarbet-size_restricted.gif

So how 'humane' is your various genocides in this TL going to be. Or are you just going to do your typical faire and mention it in one line along the lines of "And then the jews and slavs went to a happy place and loved it so much no one ever heard from them again."

And its you so by 1940 the Nazi's are gonna have this
I0t0I.gif

Whilst the WAllies, at best, will think that breaking out the Phalanx formation is a good idea and replacing all fighting vehicles with donkey pulled carts armoured with mud and grass because they're that mentally deficient. Or are you gonna do the de-rigure nazi bubble of magical technological advancement where the Allies go EXACTLY as per OTL regardless of the hyper-weapons the Germans will have produced and not change anything at all in regards to their own tech. I'm guessing Jets by late 1940 to early 41.

And it will be the Notzis and Notler, and blessed St Mannstein will shower them with his wet, sticky gifts shot forth by the skill of your hand.

bauMZC7.gif

And you say its Notzis but I bet that as per OTL there will be an assault through the Ardenne in 1940, preceeded by a victory in Norway where no doubt the RN will loose 3/4 of its ships to ammunition explosions.
And during this assault on France and the Low Countries I wonder if you'll have the French surrendering to the WunderCleanHeer to be saved by their Germanic betters from their own incompetence.

A suddenly violently competent italy will capture Malta on day 1 of their declaration of war, because they prepared for it and the UK, despite seeing all these changes, and advances etc, does nothing at all save obligingly sail along at 4 knots to make themselves easy to hit by Stukas. The Suez canal will fall quickly because Rommel simply glanced at it and of course, the braying, shrieking mess of Sealowe will haul its bloodied carcas into view for you to 'massage' and make work.

Last edited:

SsgtC

Banned
Oh dear God. Again? Let me guess, the Nazis, sorry the "Notzis," are gloriously triumphant simply because they are the superior ubermensch and history's greatest mistake was the crushing of their unfairly maligned regime who "humanely" solved the "Jewish Question." And the Allies will be hilariously incompetent because the Nazis must win regardless of what happens. Are you sure you wouldn't rather post this on Stormfront?

Ok, sorry for the above, that was my reaction to the premise and I'm not going to post any more memes.
All I'm going to do is ask a single simple question. Why? Why is it that you feel the need to write threads that see Germany win the Second World War? I'm genuinely curious and trying to understand this.

At this point I'd say folks know pretty much what to expect so if that doesn't appeal just don't read it or put it on ignore, the pile-on doesn't really add anything.* I mean it's not as though either side is likely to change.

*Well except the nods to Danger 5 but that's another matter.

Garrison

Donor
At this point I'd say folks know pretty much what to expect so if that doesn't appeal just don't read it or put it on ignore, the pile-on doesn't really add anything.* I mean it's not as though either side is likely to change.

Again, After 1900 is supposed to require a degree of plausibility, if a TL constantly ignores facts and piles implausibility on top of implausibility then that is going to be pointed out. If the author doesn't feel inclined to meet those standards he could simply have started this in the Writers section. As long as it is After 1900 its going to be subject to scrutiny and the pointing out of inaccuracy, implausibility and simple ignorance of historical facts. The author could of course have taken onboard past criticisms, perhaps even have taken time to do some research and read some of the books that have been recommended on previous occasions, instead his opening post simply asks that he not be held to the same standard as anyone else posting in After 1900, sorry not going to happen.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
PleasedChiefBarbet-size_restricted.gif

So how 'humane' is your various genocides in this TL going to be. Or are you just going to do your typical faire and mention it in one line along the lines of "And then the jews and slavs went to a happy place and loved it so much no one ever heard from them again."

And its you so by 1940 the Nazi's are gonna have this
I0t0I.gif

Whilst the WAllies, at best, will think that breaking out the Phalanx formation is a good idea and replacing all fighting vehicles with donkey pulled carts armoured with mud and grass because they're that mentally deficient. Or are you gonna do the de-rigure nazi bubble of magical technological advancement where the Allies go EXACTLY as per OTL regardless of the hyper-weapons the Germans will have produced and not change anything at all in regards to their own tech. I'm guessing Jets by late 1940 to early 41.

And it will be the Notzis and Notler, and blessed St Mannstein will shower them with his wet, sticky gifts shot forth by the skill of your hand.

bauMZC7.gif
Getting REALLY tired of this shit.

If there is a questionable post, report it.

Otherwise play the Ball.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Let me be REALLY clear here. Problems with the thread? Report them. If it is simply implausible, let it be. If it drifts completely away from low order possible, report it as a candidate to be moved to Writer's. If you think it violates other known Board policies report those.

If you simply do not like it, don't read it. Especially don't go after the author. If you do you will NOT be happy.

Foreword:

The main problem is that never the German (Prussian) Junkers and Generals will let a foreign catholic lower middle class Austrian former corporal be their big mouth forerunner.

And Adolf Hitler only became a german citizen in 1932. And it was a "friendly" naturalisation because he was the leader of one of the main German political party.

I thin the foreword gave you sufficient instructions. No need for you to read or post here
That can mean many things
Let's be honest, anyone familiar with his previous Opi will be able to write this for him.

So, the basis is that Hitler still becomes Dictator, but isn't a Nazi. And he isn't really Hitler because he doesn't behave like Hitler. But the Notzis still win. Yes, if you'd given me that outline I would have probably guessed the name of the author.
this is strange. This is my first TL without the Nazis. But true, the Germans are the favorites if the POD survives its infancy.
Not really ready to respond here yet
Gudstein? Guderian + Manstein? Yeah that's not a good sign.
Funny, when I started on the forum I thought I would dwelve into tactical stuff, but the overall political stuff is much more fun.
And you say its Notzis but I bet that as per OTL there will be an assault through the Ardenne in 1940, preceeded by a victory in Norway where no doubt the RN will loose 3/4 of its ships to ammunition explosions.
And during this assault on France and the Low Countries I wonder if you'll have the French surrendering to the WunderCleanHeer to be saved by their Germanic betters from their own incompetence.

A suddenly violently competent italy will capture Malta on day 1 of their declaration of war, because they prepared for it and the UK, despite seeing all these changes, and advances etc, does nothing at all save obligingly sail along at 4 knots to make themselves easy to hit by Stukas. The Suez canal will fall quickly because Rommel simply glanced at it and of course, the braying, shrieking mess of Sealowe will haul its bloodied carcas into view for you to 'massage' and make work.
Really hard to find something nice to say here
Oh dear God. Again? Let me guess, the Nazis, sorry the "Notzis," are gloriously triumphant simply because they are the superior ubermensch and history's greatest mistake was the crushing of their unfairly maligned regime who "humanely" solved the "Jewish Question." And the Allies will be hilariously incompetent because the Nazis must win regardless of what happens. Are you sure you wouldn't rather post this on Stormfront?
Are you sure you wouldnt just stop posting on this particular TL? Comparatively its a much smaller thing to ask for.
Ok, sorry for the above, that was my reaction to the premise and I'm not going to post any more memes.
All I'm going to do is ask a single simple question. Why? Why is it that you feel the need to write threads that see Germany win the Second World War? I'm genuinely curious and trying to understand this.
Why? Overall, for all its terror and evil, the WW2 is a fascinating period of sudden change in history.
Some people look back and say "the Natzies could never have one"
I like to look back and see if there isnt a multitude of ways they could have won. Somehow it brings more chane into the writing than writing about how the allies could also have won.
Is this interesting? I think so. The overarching pot of historical change is the ToV that leaves a great power weakened and humiliated. Will it rise again? Sure it will try, but what way it does it is very hard to predict.

Thank you, a voice of reason
Again, After 1900 is supposed to require a degree of plausibility, if a TL constantly ignores facts and piles implausibility on top of implausibility then that is going to be pointed out. If the author doesn't feel inclined to meet those standards he could simply have started this in the Writers section. As long as it is After 1900 its going to be subject to scrutiny and the pointing out of inaccuracy, implausibility and simple ignorance of historical facts. The author could of course have taken onboard past criticisms, perhaps even have taken time to do some research and read some of the books that have been recommended on previous occasions, instead his opening post simply asks that he not be held to the same standard as anyone else posting in After 1900, sorry not going to happen.
And it havent even started yet.
If you are here to point out logical flaws in the TL, you are off course more than welcome to do so
The main problem is that never the German (Prussian) Junkers and Generals will let a foreign catholic lower middle class Austrian former corporal be their big mouth forerunner.

And Adolf Hitler only became a german citizen in 1932. And it was a "friendly" naturalisation because he was the leader of one of the main German political party.
This is a very strange kind of critique. I should frame it
Oh boy, I'm so ready for this. Watched.
There is so much attacks allready that it may become slow going, but we'll see.I think I will just let things cool down before I procede.

Why do people like Notziwanks? Literally, why? It's so boring and predictable revisionism.
Edit: You didn't even bother to spell Wehrmacht right.

Last edited: