Historian-novel-New Dracula book!AH or FH?

st got this.It is a very big book.Deals with one woman's search for Dracula or Vlad Tepes.Get it.May be AH or Future History because the introduction by the character mentions 2008!Enjoy!

Diamond

Banned
I almost bought that last week, but luckily I checked Amazon first. There were some really, really, really bad reviews. So many that I had second thoughts about buying it (in hardcover at least). I'll wait until the library has it. Just in case. ;)

IMO it is not too bad.Better written than Anne Rice.There is one Spoiler or two which I WILL not mention.Will comment after finishing within a few days!

I'm almost done with it. It's alternate history as the action takes place in the seventies, the fifties, and the thirties, following three different protaganists. It's very slow paced and I can see how people wouldn't like it, but I'm quite enjoying it.

Yossarian said:
I'm almost done with it. It's alternate history as the action takes place in the seventies, the fifties, and the thirties, following three different protaganists. It's very slow paced and I can see how people wouldn't like it, but I'm quite enjoying it.

Thanks. It sounds like something I'd enjoy. I also enjoyed Kim Newman's Anno Dracula Series...

Just finished the book!Am listening also to the CD -10cd-set-abridged.Good book.Different than any other vampire novel including Dracula!Don't want to say more.Read it!

edvader said:
Just finished the book!Am listening also to the CD -10cd-set-abridged.Good book.Different than any other vampire novel including Dracula!Don't want to say more.Read it!
One second, but Ed you'd sound less hyper if you used double spaces between your puncation and the beginning of the conversation it might be better.

Straha

Banned
edvader said:
Put. Down. The. Crack. Pipe.