Help finding a website

So a while ago I read this pretty longish timeline with a POD where there were no humans in North America. Thus, the Viking settlement in Vinland survived, leading to colonization of North America in the 1200's. Other things I remember are a Venetian merchant monopolizing the spice trade in the Caribbean, the accidental invention of the compound bow to stun terror birds, which was later used against the Mongol invasion, and Roger Bacon as the English ambassador to China. Now, i can't find it, and I was wondering if anyone else ever read this TL and could give me a link. Thanks, all!

So a while ago I read this pretty longish timeline with a POD where there were no humans in North America. Thus, the Viking settlement in Vinland survived, leading to colonization of North America in the 1200's. Other things I remember are a Venetian merchant monopolizing the spice trade in the Caribbean, the accidental invention of the compound bow to stun terror birds, which was later used against the Mongol invasion, and Roger Bacon as the English ambassador to China. Now, i can't find it, and I was wondering if anyone else ever read this TL and could give me a link. Thanks, all!

I haven't read this TL, but from your description it sounds like it's suffering from a few flaws. Without the Native competition, Vinland may well have survived -- but they nevertheless would have been cut off from the outside world by the Little Ice Age, which rendered ocean transit via the Greenland route too hazardous. Also, without Native presence, it would take an enormous effort to introduce spices to the Caribbean, because there would be no clearings.