Hanoverian King of Greece.

As most of you probably know, In 1832 in the London Convention, Otto of Bavaria was chosen to rule Greece as its first Modern King. What conditions would be required for one of the sons of George III to be chosen instead?

Wasn't there a stipulation that a son of one of the Great Powers could be chosen? Or was that later? Anyway, I know that the British proposed Leopold of Coburg (former son-in-law of George IV), while other candidates were Otto of Bavaria, Napoleon II a.k.a. the duke of Reichstadt, and someone else.

Wasn't there a stipulation that a son of one of the Great Powers could be chosen? Or was that later? Anyway, I know that the British proposed Leopold of Coburg (former son-in-law of George IV), while other candidates were Otto of Bavaria, Napoleon II a.k.a. the duke of Reichstadt, and someone else.
I believe that was after Otto was deposed in 1862.
what would a Greece under Napoeleon II, well Napoleon I of Greece, look like?

Pretty much the same as Otto, just without his redeeming non-Catholic mother. You'd be forcing a Catholic onto the Greek throne, whether or not he would convert is debatable, and he strikes me as pretty much a dyed in the wool Habsburg arch-reactionary, so his reign might even be shorter than Othon's. Plus, there's the issue of Greece becoming a nest for vipers with all the Bonapartes, Bacchiocchi, Murats, (maybe de Beauharnais), and other, who might flock there. Although I don't see Joseph abandoning Point Breeze for a hut in Athens, ditto for Jerome cosily esconced at Trieste