George Bush dies of Anthrax

What happens if George Bush dies of anthrax during the 2001 Anthrax attacks? No one else besides him and those who died IOTL die ITTL. What happens.

During the 2001 Anthrax attacks two senators were sent letters with Anthrax spores. One senator unknowingly spreads the disease to George Bush.
The idea that someone would get exposed to spores and then be allowed anywhere near the president, let alone that it wouldn't then spread throughout the West Wing, is... not really feasible.

The idea that someone would get exposed to spores and then be allowed anywhere near the president, let alone that it wouldn't then spread throughout the West Wing, is... not really feasible.
That person didn't know that they had spores until after they meat George Bush.

I’m no expert on anthrax or biological terrorism, but I’m pretty sure it would have been impossible for anyone exposed to even get close to Bush. Keep in mind, the government mailing system shut down right after the Senator Daschle letter exposure, likely already a little jumpy after Robert Stevens the journalist died a few days earlier from mailed anthrax. And given that it was just a month after 9/11 and the height of terrorism paranoia, a weird letter with strange powder is going to set off alarm bells somewhere and nobody is getting near the President, irregardless if it’s anthrax or not

Puzzle

Donor
I’m no expert on anthrax or biological terrorism, but I’m pretty sure it would have been impossible for anyone exposed to even get close to Bush. Keep in mind, the government mailing system shut down right after the Senator Daschle letter exposure, likely already a little jumpy after Robert Stevens the journalist died a few days earlier from mailed anthrax. And given that it was just a month after 9/11 and the height of terrorism paranoia, a weird letter with strange powder is going to set off alarm bells somewhere and nobody is getting near the President, irregardless if it’s anthrax or not
Potentially GWB steps into some Senator's office, starts chatting, the senator opens the letter and they both get a faceful. It's obviously not what happened in real life, but awful luck is regrettably common. They'll be sprinted to some hospital, and since I'm not a doctor I don't know if the best medical care in the world would be enough but I imagine it would be.

Potentially GWB steps into some Senator's office, starts chatting, the senator opens the letter and they both get a faceful. It's obviously not what happened in real life, but awful luck is regrettably common. They'll be sprinted to some hospital, and since I'm not a doctor I don't know if the best medical care in the world would be enough but I imagine it would be.
So lets say that this happens and George Bush dies of Anthrax and Dick Chenny becomes POTUS, what happens next?