Games in Alternate History

Yes, not the other way around, since that one is technically almost every one of them.

Basically, have you ever wondered about the games and the stereotypes they'll carry in alternate worlds ? Like for example, how will games like C&C look like in an alternate universe such as, say, "Gurkani Alam" or "Malê Rising" ? You get the gist.

Jacobin Religious Leftist Jihadists will make a fucking awesome faction ! Ditto for the Mughals

I think I'm still not used with the separation of the map threads from the media subforum. Please move this thread if it should be.

To answer your actual topic, here's my idea of what Dishonored would be like if it was made in TL-191 (with elements of David's sequel TL in mind). ;) I was working with the assumption that it would be seen as more unique than in OTL due to being the first actual 3D stealth game - the idea being that there was no equivalent of Thief or Metal Gear Solid in TL-191.

Last edited:
This painting made me think of Call of Duty 1's box. :D

1379592693-episodio-delle-cinque-giornate-baldassare-verazzi.jpg

That's a fun cover, good work ! :) :D And the Italian unification wars would actually be a very interesting and original setting for a historical FPS.