Full(est) House - Constitutional Apportionment Amendment

What data should be used to determine party share?

• 2020 Presidential

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 2016 & 2020 Presidential

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever automatic composite DRA gives me for each state

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't have the ability to jump on the Discord at the moment but if whomever is doing the New York map wants some help/input on downstate, especially Long Island, let me know, it's my wheelhouse and good lord there'd be a ton of seats for Suffolk and Nassau counties alone. And you guys are complete madlads for doing this, tip of the cap!

Don't have the ability to jump on the Discord at the moment but if whomever is doing the New York map wants some help/input on downstate, especially Long Island, let me know, it's my wheelhouse and good lord there'd be a ton of seats for Suffolk and Nassau counties alone. And you guys are complete madlads for doing this, tip of the cap!
Insets of insets of insets. :eek:

Insets of insets of insets. :eek:
Yeah I mean it's...*quick calculator* like...16 seats in Nassau and Suffolk alone and if you're trying to follow town borders and join areas of interest together they're generally to GENERALLY be *very* swingy with a handful of exceptions (the Smithtown & leftovers seat would be super red, the north Islip seat very blue, etc), but, yeah.

Yeah I mean it's...*quick calculator* like...16 seats in Nassau and Suffolk alone and if you're trying to follow town borders and join areas of interest together they're generally to GENERALLY be *very* swingy with a handful of exceptions (the Smithtown & leftovers seat would be super red, the north Islip seat very blue, etc), but, yeah.
There's probably going to need to be a separate (zoomed in) map just of the Five Boroughs area, just to be able to see it properly.

Same goes for Chicago, or LA.

Created this political party scale with assistance from @Gust

Attachments

• 4D8A946F-6698-4B64-B1F8-EA3BEDD3FC3E.png
    4D8A946F-6698-4B64-B1F8-EA3BEDD3FC3E.png
    83.5 KB · Views: 215