Flag Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
attach.gif

Every country should have some stars and stripes!

alt%20Canadian%20flag.png

An alternate(or possibly future) Canadian flag. The blue on the sides represents the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans, which fits Canada's motto, From Sea to Sea, and red, white and blue are also the colors of Canada's biggest foreign influences, France, Great Britain and the United States. This way, neither the French Canadians from Quebec nor the English-speaking Canadians from the rest of the country feels left out

Flag of the United Commonwealth of Sweden-Poland-Lithuania; basically, Sweden got incorporated into the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth under the Vasas.

(Image Redacted)

An alternate(or possibly future) Canadian flag. The blue on the sides represents the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans, which fits Canada's motto, From Sea to Sea, and red, white and blue are also the colors of Canada's biggest foreign influences, France, Great Britain and the United States. This way, neither the French Canadians from Quebec nor the English-speaking Canadians from the rest of the country feels left out

Well, that looks familiar. :)

https://www.alternatehistory.com/discussion/showthread.php?p=5694494&highlight=canada#post5694494

Hey guys, I got a challenge, you can take it or not. I need a flag representing a populist radical ideology that argues that all men and women are equal, and are each apart of the nation. Without the people there is no nation, and without the nation there is no people. Its called, and yes Im aware what is the reverse of, Social Nationalism. And the country is called the Lusitanian Social Republic.

Use any color scheme you'd like and be inventive as you want. It doesn't even have to be your normal standardized shape. Have fun with it.

Hey guys, I got a challenge, you can take it or not. I need a flag representing a populist radical ideology that argues that all men and women are equal, and are each apart of the nation. Without the people there is no nation, and without the nation there is no people. Its called, and yes Im aware what is the reverse of, Social Nationalism. And the country is called the Lusitanian Social Republic.

Use any color scheme you'd like and be inventive as you want. It doesn't even have to be your normal standardized shape. Have fun with it.

for the logo of the ideology, what about something like this ? the symbol of mars and venus intertwined within a circle representing the nation.

gender-united.png

Oh, wow. I really am sorry. I didn't know about that one, so I really thought I was being original

Don't be sorry, I am sure you and I are not the only people who thought of that! :) As Marc Pasquin surmised, I was influenced by the RL Canadian flag debate, including that design.

Byzantine Naval Ensign

Image redacted.

I like the color scheme, though I'd reverse the yellow and purple for increased contrast, and rather than the more complicated symbols, I'd just go with firesteels. Pardon the roughness, I just threw it together quickly for the concept.

Byzantine Jack.png

Status
Not open for further replies.