Flag Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too happy with it, but here's the flag of the First Métis Rebellion of TSPD.

o1Cch.png

I think it looks cool.

I think a flat sea is a bit better. How about the boat? Should I switch it with the one I had in the first version?

EDIT: I'll change the background color.

Republic-of-Aden---National-Flag.jpg

Why are you unhappy with it?

I just don't think it blends well. The Metis' infinity symbol just sorta overlays the quartered background instead of it all being part of one flag. I spent more time on it than I thought appropriate and called what I had good enough, and it shows.

I think it looks cool.

Thank you :)

I think it looks a but dull, but it's a nice idea. Maybe it could be improved if the base design was bars instead of the bicolour quartered?

You mean like so?

mad1i.png

I tried to make it to where the Metis "infinity" was also colored in (opposite of each quadrant's color) but I didn't like the result.

I hadn't thought of that, but I can imagine the result wouldn't be pretty.

Tsao

Banned
Hello, vexillographers of AH.Com! I'd like to request a simple flag for an MG; one for a free emirate consisting of Kashgar and her environs, c. 1900. Small central government, eccentric leader; a footnote in late 19th and early 20th century history ITTL.

Cross-posting from the latest Nordic-flags-for-all thread.

Nordic Mississippi
flag_of_nordic_mississippi_by_lylycsm-d5fa8yy.png

Nordic Mexico
flag_of_nordic_mexico_by_lylycsm-d5fa8rc.png

Nordic Guatemala
flag_of_nordic_guatemala_by_lylycsm-d5fa8lc.png

Nordic Australia
flag_of_nordic_australia_by_lylycsm-d5fa8fr.png

Nordic Scotland
flag_of_nordic_scotland_by_lylycsm-d5fa8vr.png

Flag of the Northern Tang Dynasty, to fit my map on the map thread. It's pretty simple but I guess it fitst the dynasty well enough.

8011215098_8b6be32543_c.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.