Flag of Fascist Ethiopia?

I'm planning on writing a Fascist Ethiopia timeline (inspired by and done with the assistance of @twistedirregular) but I couldn't think of what such a design might look like and decided to ask this forum for what such a thing may look like?

The colors of green, yellow and red would likely stay, since they were used since the 19th century and it makes sense for a fascist state to keep such an iconic and historic part of the symbolism. Furthermore I reckon that they might heavily lean into Christian symbolism because of their focus on traditional values and to show supremacy over non-Christian people living in Ethiopia's periphery.

Here are two simple designs I quickly came up with using the Ethiopian Cross.

Ethiopia 1.png

Ethiopia 2.png

The first design uses the color pattern of the original Ethiopian flag pre-1914, the second design uses the current pattern post-1914.

It should also be noted that not every fascist country used a distinct flag, e.g. Hungary, Italy and Romania, so in theory you don't even have to the change the flag if you don't find a design you're a fan of.

The colors of green, yellow and red would likely stay, since they were used since the 19th century and it makes sense for a fascist state to keep such an iconic and historic part of the symbolism. Furthermore I reckon that they might heavily lean into Christian symbolism because of their focus on traditional values and to show supremacy over non-Christian people living in Ethiopia's periphery.

Here are two simple designs I quickly came up with using the Ethiopian Cross.

View attachment 438436

View attachment 438437

The first design uses the color pattern of the original Ethiopian flag pre-1914, the second design uses the current pattern post-1914.

It should also be noted that not every fascist country used a distinct flag, e.g. Hungary, Italy and Romania, so in theory you don't even have to the change the flag if you don't find a design you're a fan of.
This is all quite interesting but I think that the Coptic and/or Lalibela Crosses would be more likely for Ethiopia to use.