Flag Maker Questions

I am new to this site, but I have been lurking a bit. I have downloaded FlagMaker 2, gotten it working via the jar file, and even gotten some custom overlays. With trial and error, I figured out that I have a particular set of overlays that don't play well with others. About 170 of them all work well together, and they will all show up in the program on the Custom tab. But if I include any from this other set, the Custom tab goes wonky.

Does anyone have any insight on this?

Thanks!

Philip

Donor
I looked into this a while ago. IIRC, the issue was either conflicting ids in the overlays or a maximum limit on the number of overlays.

This isn't a max limit issue. I have experimented with different amounts of overlays from the various sets. I am pretty sure there is something about that set that is different from the other sets. If I add one overlay from that set into any number of functioning overlays from the good set, the Custom tab goes wonky and won't display any overlays with names that alphabetize after the one I add in.

I should have mentioned this earlier, but if anyone wants the 170 (and even the others) overlays, I would be happy to share them.