Fascist American Flags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ban
So, long story short. I have started a militia in my area and we are prodominatly (hopefully spelled right) fascist. So we are looking for a flag and we were hoping to get the help of the community on the forum. Note: not only american fascist flags will be accepted, but any and all fascist flags. Can't wait for the suggestions.

How about this one?

057.jpeg

Ryan

Donor
do you believe in a unitary america or a federation of states? because that could make a big difference when it comes to flag design.

if you believe in a unitary state then replacing the 50 stars with a new singular symbol would make sense (such as a single star to represent 1 entity or a symbol of america e.g. an eagle)

Ah, beautiful. Just god damn beautiful. But no, for real people, although that is funny and the second one is to be expected

I did in fact assume I was responding to an actual fascist, based on the fact you claimed to be one.

Since you want a more constructive answer, I would like to point out that real-world political stuff should only be discussed on the chat board, not here (even there, expect to be mocked by many for your ideology).

Well we are more on the anti communist side of things on that scale of um (brain instantly stops working, and forgets what i was saying)

And when it comes to that, we don't really have one certain view about how america should be

I did in fact assume I was responding to an actual fascist, based on the fact you claimed to be one.

Since you want a more constructive answer, I would like to point out that real-world political stuff should only be discussed on the chat board, not here (even there, expect to be mocked by many for your ideology).
Well i am stupid and don't know where shit goes even though it's not really a political discussion. Btw that was fucking perfect 10/10

Well we are more on the anti communist side of things on that scale of um (brain instantly stops working, and forgets what i was saying)

And when it comes to that, we don't really have one certain view about how america should be

In that case I think drawing inspiration from the flags of the German Freikorps, a paramilitary organization made up of veterans that was created to combat the rising communist threat in the Weimar Republic immediately after WW1.

It's a very simple design and can easily be reproduced. The "R" in the image refers to the local area the Freikorps was assigned to, so you could replace it with the first letter of your county or state.

The Freikorps on its own was not exclusively a fascist organization but Hitler found many disgruntled veterans amongst its ranks to recruit as his brownshirts. During earlier wars Freikorps units consisted also of "inferior races" (from a Nazi-Germany-prespecive, not my own opinion) like Poles, Balts and other Slavs, so if you want to distance yourself from the racist elements in the far-right movement its a neat historical fact you can refer to.

Attachments

• IMG_3354.PNG
    IMG_3354.PNG
    9.2 KB · Views: 314
Depends on what sort of fascism it shall be, @TheRandomIdiotMan . You said "mainly anti-communist", so more like Mussolini? Or Douglas MacArthur as used in many TLs? Also, shall America be changed in a "revolution", or are you for "preserving the status quo" (i.e. ultra-conservative)?

If you are status quo (ante) fans, use the American flag with one star. Or with an Eagle. Or with the snake. But if you want to radically change America, you should radically change the flag, too.

So, long story short. I have started a militia in my area and we are prodominatly (hopefully spelled right) fascist. So we are looking for a flag and we were hoping to get the help of the community on the forum. Note: not only american fascist flags will be accepted, but any and all fascist flags. Can't wait for the suggestions.
Dreadfully sorry. You must have meant to post that in /pol/. Don't worry, i got ya covered:

9525750.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.