Famous quotations that never were

"Convictions are like gloves, we must increase the production quota".
- Pyotr Grigorenko

This quote by Mohamed Bacar fit in an multi-sealion TL:

"Mr Hitler does not know anything concerning the military, but if I had to advise him I would say that it's not the solution. The first time the army came over the channel, we kicked them out. The second time they came we kicked them out. That means that if they try to come a third time we will kick them out."
- Churchill

"What are they gonna say when he dies? They gonna say he was a kind man? He was a wise man? He had plans? He has wisdom? BULLSHIT, MAN!"
-

"We are facing difficulties. But forget working harder and making sacrifices. I have a magic button that I can push to produce the things you want"
- Nasser

"Dear brothers, for your sake, do not shoot and kill one of God's precious sons." Brother Guevara, who was executed in the Republic of Cuba for his agitation for the rights of the laborers.

"Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day. Give a man a pack of dynamite, and he'll blow every stupid fish out of the lake to feed him for a lifetime."

- Anonymous

"Only seven things are infinite, the universe, the number of possible numbers, human stupidity, human genius, infinity, the possibility that the universe will, at some point, die due to entropy, the number of numbers in a recurring decimal, but I'm not sure about the first, the third or the sixth..."
Albert Einstein, wittering on about infinity.

"Give a man a fish and he eat all day. Give the man fish soup and he work all day."

"Give the man a fish and he eat all day. Keep the fish and let the lazy bastard work all day."
- Stalin or King Leopold II?

-Only I can decide about german throne!
-So shoot! I'm going back to Berlin. To save Germany... And our family...

Kaiser and Kronprinz in Spa, 7.11.1918

Very good.

The Democratic People's Republic of Korea is neither democratic, of the people, a republic, nor of Korea

Voltaire

The last part is iffy though.

Well, technically, it is the Democratic People's Republic of Joseon.

So you are right, because Joseon ceased to exist in 1910.

"Today is a good time to go surfing" Last Words of Govenator Schwarzenegger as California slides into the pacific in 2012

"Canadians just don't care about hockey. "
- Per Mårts

"We plant the seeds, and the others will reap the harvest... Most probably we'll all die, killed because agiculture is a bloddy affair. But the youth will replace us and they will die as well. "
- Muhammad Youssef al-Najjar

"Chileans must stop their bullshit or tomorrow I'll have breakfast in Santiago."
- Idi Amin

"So we decided to go big time for the economics alright... So I was sitting at home one night, frankly having a glass of gin, and I said you know the nukes has gotta be the solution. I knew we had 'em, we'd made 'em outta sewer pipe and we had the good fusing system on them and we were ready. And you know they would really hurt somebody because they just that big, alright? Yeah, with luck, bad luck we might not hurt that many, but pretty hard you know?"
- Duane Clarridge

"I respect a person who's willing to die for his country, but I admire a person who is prepared to kill for his country"[
Mother Theresa