! Famous AH Authors in the Online AH Community?

I've just found this thread on SHWI, where S.M. Stirling basically works out the plot to the Peshawar Lancers with the online community! Pretty crazy stuff.

Does anyone know if anyone besides Stirling actually hang around with the online alternate history community? Figures they'd go to SHWI, where some of the people actually have contacted Robert Sobel before in the '70s.

That's for us to know and you to find out! ;)
/can't remember right now, actually.

I'm too slow ;(

NapoleonXIV

Banned
Swede said:
That's for us to know and you to find out! ;)
/can't remember right now, actually.

I'm too slow ;(

...Uhm...seriously, that's not real easy for someone to find out about someone here, is it?

NapoleonXIV said:
...Uhm...seriously, that's not real easy for someone to find out about someone here, is it?
I just rember a few threads where he had posted explaining why he did certain things in the Draka seris. I remebered his user name started with a J and was in an e-mail adress form. So it isn't normally that easy.

NapoleonXIV said:
No, not really. I guess i've just been lurking here and at SHWI for so long...

Several of those authors have discussion boards on their own websites, maybe that's why they don't hang around the other boards.

Heh. One has to give S.M. Stirling credit for posting on AH boards, especially WRT his Draka series of novels, which he's taken a lot of heat over. Apparently certain endings aren't as popular as other endings. ;)

RealityBYTES