Explain the AH Quote

"There are four nations that claim to be the Holy Roman Empire: France, Germany, Russia, and the Ottoman Empire. Unfortunately, only France is Roman, only the Ottomans qualify as an Empire, and none of them are Holy. The Heretics now rule Europe, as though it is a curse that doomed the Papacy from the very first Crusade!"
The opening of Germanus the Fifths speech given in during a visit to Athens on the outbreak of the Greco-Ottoman war, which would see Greece transform into a Theocracy and take control of much of Turkey's Mesopotamian lands as colonies.

"Let me ask you Mr. Prime Minister, is it any more foolish for a man to die for the nation of his ancestors as it is for an expat to die fighting for a country they know no loyalty towards?"

"Let me ask you Mr. Prime Minister, is it any more foolish for a man to die for the nation of his ancestors as it is for an expat to die fighting for a country they know no loyalty towards?"

Peter Parker, journalist for the New Albion Times, to New Albion Prime Minister Oswald Cobblepot, about the use of foreign immigrants as troops in the conflict with the Kingdom of California.

"I always thought that Charles Manson was the worst president ever. You, ma'am, have just proven me wrong."

Peter Parker, journalist for the New Albion Times, to New Albion Prime Minister Oswald Cobblepot, about the use of foreign immigrants as troops in the conflict with the Kingdom of California.

"I always thought that Charles Manson was the worst president ever. You, ma'am, have just proven me wrong."

A protester calling out President Sarah Palin for nuking Iraq and bringing the country close to nuclear war with Iran

“This land is your land, this land is my land. From California, to the New York Island. From redwood forests, to the Gulf Stream waters, this land was made for you and me.”

"Look, Dido. I'm finding this god damn "Italy" place if it kills me. Now get out of my way or I'll make a Hecatomb out of only you."
A line from "Literature for Kids" summarizing a plot point in the Aeneid by Virgil.

In some ways, the collapse of the Western Roman Empire had resurfaced in the decline of the United States of America--by the end, hardly anyone cared.

A protester calling out President Sarah Palin for nuking Iraq and bringing the country close to nuclear war with Iran

“This land is your land, this land is my land. From California, to the New York Island. From redwood forests, to the Gulf Stream waters, this land was made for you and me.”
Line said by John Reed, about the importance of conservation of land as a shared resource in the United States of America

Thanks for the heads-up, RandomWriterGuy

A gaffe by President William McKinley in 1900. He meant that the United States was made for everyone in the nation, but his wording attracted criticism from all parties. It should be noted that the United States in this world has its Eastern border on the Connecticut River, and as such New York Island (AKA Long Island) is the easternmost possession of the nation.

In some ways, the collapse of the Western Roman Empire had resurfaced in the decline of the United States of America--by the end, hardly anyone cared.
In this timeline, the Jim Crow era continued well into the 1980s. This led to the United States going isolationist due to ostracizement by the United Kingdom. Its isolationism slowly made the nation less important on the world stage, to a point where when the Second American Civil War broke out, few nations came to American aid, seeing the United States as nothing but a backwater state.

"The British are Fools. They incorporated Hannover as their fifth kingdom under the crown, then proceeded to annex Oldenburg, Bremen, Hamburg, and Holstein under that pretext. Where did it lead to? Anglicization of Hannover? No, they got Germanized instead. Today hardly anyone in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Cardiff, Edinburgh, or Dublin speak English in their daily lives, and save for Welsh, the Celtic languages there are all but extinct. English is now only spoken in its former colonies. Ironic how the British could spread their culture across the world, but couldn't protect it on its home ground."

Last edited:
A gaffe by President William McKinley in 1900. He meant that the United States was made for everyone in the nation, but his wording attracted criticism from all parties. It should be noted that the United States in this world has its Eastern border on the Connecticut River, and as such New York Island (AKA Long Island) is the easternmost possession of the nation.

In this timeline, the Jim Crow era continued well into the 1980s. This led to the United States going isolationist due to ostracizement by the United Kingdom. Its isolationism slowly made the nation less important on the world stage, to a point where when the Second American Civil War broke out, few nations came to American aid, seeing the United States as nothing but a backwater state.

"The British are Fools. They incorporated Hannover as their fifth kingdom under the crown, then proceeded to annex Oldenburg, Bremen, Hamburg, and Holstein under that pretext. Where did it lead to? Anglicization of Hannover? No, they got Germanized instead. Today hardly anyone in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Cardiff, Edinburgh, or Dublin speak English in their daily lives, and save for Welsh, the Celtic languages there are all but extinct. English is now only spoken in its former colonies. Ironic how the British could spread their culture across the world, but couldn't protect it on its home ground."

Remarks by Anglican exile Enoch Powell.

Personally, I see little difference between a dictator and a schoolyard bully, except maybe the uniform and physical age.

Personally, I see little difference between a dictator and a schoolyard bully, except maybe the uniform and physical age.
Kazim Moriarty, analyst of the "Middle Ages". A period of gaming history spanning from the XX20s to XX50s. Best known for the classics "Elden Ring: Sisterhood", "Alien", "Rick and Morty: Worlds Apart", "The Iron Tower", "Guns and Roses", "Legend of Zelda: Smell of Metal ".... The particular quote was referencing the way most of the gaming giants held a firm stronghold on the gaming markets. It would be hard for any small time game company to move up into the shoes of the gaming giants for decades to come, until the late XX50s when.... (To be continued in ProfessorMoriarty's blog at XXX.XXXXX/XXXX/XXXREDACTED//X)

We had a good run. The End

Last words of president Ronald Reagan shortly after the start of WW3.

"You exist because we allow it and you will end because we demand it"
Remarks made by the Holy Emperor Otto XIV to the King of the Franks, Clotaire VIII. Although technically a vassal of the Holy Roman Empire, the kings of the Franks will constantly try to break free from the Germanic orbit. This they will eventually do with an alliance with the empire of Rhomania.

"My dear cousin, when are you going to take that polish throne for God's sake?"

"My dear cousin, when are you going to take that polish throne for God's sake?"
The cousin of King William V of the United Kingdom (also known as Kaiser Wilhelm II), urging him to subdivide his continental possessions.

"King Juan Carlos refuses to acknowledge that the Dominican Republic prefers to remain a francophone country. [...] The French language may have been imposed on us by the Haitians, but we have made it our own."

"King Juan Carlos refuses to acknowledge that the Dominican Republic prefers to remain a francophone country. [...] The French language may have been imposed on us by the Haitians, but we have made it our own."
-Part of an excerpt from "The Memoirs of a Dominican Bureaucrat", a newspaper article released a few years before the multiple revolution scams that hit Europe in the early 1900s.

"The wives of Spider-Man, by Bruce Maddox."

"The wives of Spider-Man, by Bruce Maddox."
Opening title of a pseudo-historical book written by cyberneticist Bruce Maddox based upon fragmented pre-war comic books. The completed work was treated as a work of alternate history and a political satire of recent scandals to rock the federation government.

"There is only one thing that I have bore witness to throughout my life, and that is that all men are religious when they're being bombed in a foxhole."

"There is only one thing that I have bore witness to throughout my life, and that is that all men are religious when they're being bombed in a foxhole."
A joke by Martin Niemöller, German pastor and leader of the Black Zealots, a religious paramilitary group. The Black Zealots would gain traction with veterans, focusing on German tradition and faith. Niemöller would make this joke made after the Black Zealots would head a coup against the Weimar Republic.

"If you only listened to me you buffoon! To hell with you Henry, to hell with you!"

A joke by Martin Niemöller, German pastor and leader of the Black Zealots, a religious paramilitary group. The Black Zealots would gain traction with veterans, focusing on German tradition and faith. Niemöller would make this joke made after the Black Zealots would head a coup against the Weimar Republic.

"If you only listened to me you buffoon! To hell with you Henry, to hell with you!"

Sir Francis Drake, advisor to King Henry V of England. He was inlivid after hearing that King Henry V of England sent a failed armada to invade Denmark. The smaller Danish fleet wrecked the much larger English fleet.

"Possibly no country in history has seen so many bombs, so many men, so many bullets, and so much poison gas all concentrated in one place. If hell truly exists this is porbably the closest there is."

"Possibly no country in history has seen so many bombs, so many men, so many bullets, and so much poison gas all concentrated in one place. If hell truly exists this is porbably the closest there is."
Keith Murdoch reporting on the British forces' Henderson Offensive, where during the infamous First World War, where the US siding with the central powers to protect its businesses devastated US-UK relationships,

"To the virus on behalf of its victims and its suffering and sadness it has caused, we wish that God, the Vanir, and the Manitou all damn it and the souls of its victims forever haunt it as it drowns in soap and hand sanitizer."

Last edited:
"To the virus on behalf of its victims and its suffering and sadness it has caused, we wish that God, the Vanir, and the Manitou all damn it and the souls of its victims forever haunt it as it drowns in soap and hand sanitizer."

Quote by Dr. Alexander Fleming at the announcement of the elimination of Chinese Smallpox, a particularly virulent mutated strain that claimed over 100 million lives in less than five years during the initial outbreak.

"They are dead. By definition, they do not care."

Quote by Dr. Alexander Fleming at the announcement of the elimination of Chinese Smallpox, a particularly virulent mutated strain that claimed over 100 million lives in less than five years during the initial outbreak.

"They are dead. By definition, they do not care."

French fascist dictator Francois Darlan, when he was confronted about the massacre of French college students.

"They say I have no loyalty to my country. I say that my loyalty is with the human race."

French fascist dictator Francois Darlan, when he was confronted about the massacre of French college students.

"They say I have no loyalty to my country. I say that my loyalty is with the human race."
Werner von Braun, caught by the Wehrmacht as he was trying to move Jews away from their destruction in the concentration camps. These were his alleged last words.

"A Bad guy's what we need for the election."