Explain the AH Quote

"The only way a jewish fella can get any respect in this country is by how many Indians or blacks he's killed by Saturday."

A censored version of President Theodore G. Bilbo's most infamous quote in 1945. The actual quote used the word "Negroes" as is the norm of the 1940s. This quote indicated a soft spot on Jews by President Bilbo and contributed to the collapse of American-Nazi German relations in 1946, followed by Adolf Hitler issuing a declaration of war on the United States. Unfortunately, an race war was also triggered by the quote, leading to a Second American Civil War, and dragging World War Two to 1953, with Poland liberating itself two years prior.

"Forget Oceania and Eurasia and their shenanigans; what we need to face is the rise of the United West African States, Ethiopia, Arabia, Hindustan, and the Thai Empire!"

Last edited:
A timeline where the USA, once the most dominant economic power, is not concerned with the powers in Oceania or Eurasia, which are less of an economic rival to them due to friendly trade relations despite political troubles. The other powers listed are starting to catch up to a declining America, and are taking away thousands of jobs from it. This concerns the already declining America.

"There's nothing left; rage, against the dying of everything; the horrors are coming, and they are everywhere--the nations of the world can't stop them; aaaa!"

"There's nothing left; rage, against the dying of everything; the horrors are coming, and they are everywhere--the nations of the world can't stop them; aaaa!"
The ramblings of an unknown French psychic as she is institutionalized in 1934.

"There was only way I would willingly work for Nickelodeon again after the John K debacle, and that was by making my programs at Universal."
- Butch Hartman

The ramblings of an unknown French psychic as she is institutionalized in 1934.

"There was only way I would willingly work for Nickelodeon again after the John K debacle, and that was by making my programs at Universal."
- Butch Hartman
John K was a showrunner and creator for Nickelodeon in the late 90s early 2000s. Butch Hartman was an up and coming writer when John was fired and lost all his copyrights because of the contract he signed. Universal actually adopted their bylaws in response to the backlash against the greater Nickelodeon backlash.

"Fine, nephew. Take your crown. It is your birthright after all. But in seven years when you've aged twenty from the strain of command, remember your uncle. Remember how you killed him to protect your throne. And remember what he said to you every day of your youth- the crown is a curse to lead and bare responsibility for tens of thousands of souls. I am no usurper, I was trying to protect my brother's only child from the curse of the crown

John K was a showrunner and creator for Nickelodeon in the late 90s early 2000s. Butch Hartman was an up and coming writer when John was fired and lost all his copyrights because of the contract he signed. Universal actually adopted their bylaws in response to the backlash against the greater Nickelodeon backlash.

"Fine, nephew. Take your crown. It is your birthright after all. But in seven years when you've aged twenty from the strain of command, remember your uncle. Remember how you killed him to protect your throne. And remember what he said to you every day of your youth- the crown is a curse to lead and bare responsibility for tens of thousands of souls. I am no usurper, I was trying to protect my brother's only child from the curse of the crown
King Durran III Baratheon to his nephew,the future King Tomas, on Smiths’ Day 872 AC. In the end the new King did not kill his uncle,instead naming him the ambassador to the Republic of Braavos.

“All this time,all the best years I could have given to Yonge,and for what? Seven border forts! Seven measly border forts!” - Duke Robert II, 1934 CE

Duke Robert II of Devon, deluded by the reward for his betrayal of England Kingdom. In a world where Mongol Horde was successful to conquer Continental Europe, the British Islands were the only free land left in the continent, protected by their superior fleets. But at the end of the Great War (1929-1932) between the British Imperial Commonwealth and the Mongols betrayed his King, allowing Great Khan Yonge to land unopposed near Plymouth and to force England to surrender. Duke Robert II hoped to be rewarded with the Crown as a vassal of Yonge but instead the Mongol ruler took the British throne for himself, giving the rebellious noble only seven feudal castle at the border of old Scotland, prompting Robert's complaints. Robert II, died in 1974, was always remembered as a synonym of betrayal and deep shame, especially after the British Republican Army (BRA) expelled successfully the Mongols during the Troubles in 1989 and reinstated the British (now Republican) Commonwealth.

"Responsibility? Do you ask me about responsibility?!? I am the fucking chief in this room and that's means that every stupid shit pops in your heads, even if it's your corrupt activities or the last biological attack that this country had launched on Hong Kong, it's a my responsibility, only because I sit on this damned chair!! [Took a breath] God, I am becoming too old for this shit..."

Duke Robert II of Devon, deluded by the reward for his betrayal of England Kingdom. In a world where Mongol Horde was successful to conquer Continental Europe, the British Islands were the only free land left in the continent, protected by their superior fleets. But at the end of the Great War (1929-1932) between the British Imperial Commonwealth and the Mongols betrayed his King, allowing Great Khan Yonge to land unopposed near Plymouth and to force England to surrender. Duke Robert II hoped to be rewarded with the Crown as a vassal of Yonge but instead the Mongol ruler took the British throne for himself, giving the rebellious noble only seven feudal castle at the border of old Scotland, prompting Robert's complaints. Robert II, died in 1974, was always remembered as a synonym of betrayal and deep shame, especially after the British Republican Army (BRA) expelled successfully the Mongols during the Troubles in 1989 and reinstated the British (now Republican) Commonwealth.

"Responsibility? Do you ask me about responsibility?!? I am the fucking chief in this room and that's means that every stupid shit pops in your heads, even if it's your corrupt activities or the last biological attack that this country had launched on Hong Kong, it's a my responsibility, only because I sit on this damned chair!! [Took a breath] God, I am becoming too old for this shit..."

Quote from the Shanghai action movie, The Triad.

"Fascism means having everything and playing the victim. It is the product of men of wealth who want to turn all of the Earth into their personal country club."

Quote from the Shanghai action movie, The Triad.

"Fascism means having everything and playing the victim. It is the product of men of wealth who want to turn all of the Earth into their personal country club."

Adolf Hitler, famed Republican and supporter of Jewish rights, on the recent rise of Fascism in France and the UK. He would enlist in the army of the German Republic, and was one of the few to escape Copenhagen in a Kraut version of OTL Dunkirk. The Facist states would be defeated in 1945, 6 years after the war began with the invasion of Belgium.

"I swear, this site has a fetish for monarchies. Every thread I'm on, at least three references to kings or some other shit. Don't they remember the Roman Republic?"

Adolf Hitler, famed Republican and supporter of Jewish rights, on the recent rise of Fascism in France and the UK. He would enlist in the army of the German Republic, and was one of the few to escape Copenhagen in a Kraut version of OTL Dunkirk. The Facist states would be defeated in 1945, 6 years after the war began with the invasion of Belgium.

"I swear, this site has a fetish for monarchies. Every thread I'm on, at least three references to kings or some other shit. Don't they remember the Roman Republic?"

In a world where monarchies are almost all extinct, there is a romanticization/nostalgia for the bygone monarchies, especially in the form of alternate history sites that speculated whether they lasted longer. There is even a literal fetishization of various queens in history at some point.

"The Fall of America is inevitable. The dreams of the Founders will have gone with the wind. In its wake, Germany, Britain, Russia, and China will become the next world powers."

"The Fall of America is inevitable. The dreams of the Founders will have gone with the wind. In its wake, Germany, Britain, Russia, and China will become the next world powers."
Writer Luka Tolstoy sarcastically said this during a meeting with US president Hugh White. White was not impressed.

"A hybrid of a russian horse and an fujianian crocodile: now there's my worst nightmare."

Writer Luka Tolstoy sarcastically said this during a meeting with US president Hugh White. White was not impressed.

"A hybrid of a russian horse and an fujianian crocodile: now there's my worst nightmare."

New Zealand president Bob "Tank" Semple on the unique state that was set up in Siberia and Mongolia after the Bakial Incident. After the Russian forces managed to push back the local Japanese forces in the area, the local Russo-Japanese peoples in Siberia and Russia rose up against their Japanese occupiers and Russian liberators to form a huge pan-Ural state that spanned from Kazan in the west to Vladivostok in the east and Haixi in the south. The state would be a regional powerhouse and soon aggressively expand west and south till it dominated much of mainland Asia north of the Himalayas.

"We're stuck between a mountain and a hard place, and an avalanche is about to destroy both us and that place."

"We're stuck between a mountain and a hard place, and an avalanche is about to destroy both us and that place."

- An Austro-Hungarian Officer's letter to his superiors during the Failed Italian Offensive into Austrian Controlled Venice. Avalanches were a frequent hazard for soldiers on both sides, and the fear of seeing Italian uniforms storm through the Mountain passes plagued Austrian minds. Although the offensive (named Vittorio Veneto by the Italians) would push the Austro-Hungarian forces out of the lowlands, treacherous terrain, avalanches, and the stubborn defense of the Iron-willed Imperial soldiers prevented the Italian Army from advancing any further. By July of 1918, the remnants of the Italian Army fell back, never to return to Austrian lines as Emperor Karl I would use this victory to steer the renewed, but still unwieldy Empire out of World War One all in one peace.

"Damn you Theodoric! I was told that Roman bastard was a boy obsessed with chasing chickens, not a demon sent to obliterate my people!"

-Bleda to Theodoric I at the Battle of the Catalaunian Plains, 451 C.E. The Visigothic king Theodoric I and the Hunnic king Bleda had allied against the Romans in the hopes of dividing the Western Roman Empire between the two of them, but were defeated by the Roman general Flavius Aetius. Bleda was killed in battle, while Theodoric escaped to Britain and eventually established a small Visigothic kingdom there; Aetius would later seize control of the Western Roman Empire in a military coup.

“I shall fear the Tatars the day they teach their horses to run on water.”
-Tove II Arvidsdottir, Empress of Vinland and the North

Last edited:
-Bleda to Theodoric I at the Battle of the Catalaunian Plains, 451 C.E. The Visigothic king Theodoric I and the Hunnic king Bleda had allied against the Romans in the hopes of dividing the Western Roman Empire between the two of them, but were defeated by the Roman general Flavius Aetius. Bleda was killed in battle, while Theodoric escaped to Britain and eventually established a small Visigothic kingdom there; Aetius would later seize control of the Western Roman Empire in a military coup.

“I shall fear the Tatars the day they teach their horses to run on water.”
-Tove II Arvidsdottir, Empress of Vinland and the North
The Cossacks, or Tatars, were always a threat in eastern Europe. Their skilled warriors had brought down the Poles, the Russ, even the mighty Kievians. Yet there was one they couldn't beat: Vinland. The professional armies, with their pike and shot, formidable cannon batteries, excellent training, and ideal terrain, held at Riga, Danzig, and Ingermanland time and time again. The several victories gave the North confidence, and the Empress boasted of the North's invincibility. That was until the Prussians rivals of the Vinns built a fleet and teamed up with the Cossacks to defeat them. After sacking the Royal Palace in Stockholm in 1577, the Empire surrendered. Another victim of the Cossacks.

"Carl, my boy, it's me, your father! Don't do this now, we can talk it out. Just put down the gun and we can ta-."

The Cossacks, or Tatars, were always a threat in eastern Europe. Their skilled warriors had brought down the Poles, the Russ, even the mighty Kievians. Yet there was one they couldn't beat: Vinland. The professional armies, with their pike and shot, formidable cannon batteries, excellent training, and ideal terrain, held at Riga, Danzig, and Ingermanland time and time again. The several victories gave the North confidence, and the Empress boasted of the North's invincibility. That was until the Prussians rivals of the Vinns built a fleet and teamed up with the Cossacks to defeat them. After sacking the Royal Palace in Stockholm in 1577, the Empire surrendered. Another victim of the Cossacks.

"Carl, my boy, it's me, your father! Don't do this now, we can talk it out. Just put down the gun and we can ta-."
Wilhelm IV of Germany trying to talking down his son Karl (localized to Carl for english speakers) when the young man was staging a coup in the aftermath of the second great war.

"Louis XVI of France was the greatest of it's kings since Charlemagne

Wilhelm IV of Germany trying to talking down his son Karl (localized to Carl for english speakers) when the young man was staging a coup in the aftermath of the second great war.

"Louis XVI of France was the greatest of it's kings since Charlemagne
-After Louis XVI successfully implemented his plans to abolish serfdom, the corvée, and the taille, his popularity with the commons soared. Bolstered by public opinion, he decided to cement his hold over Navarre, using it as a base from which to conquer the rest of Spain; France’s newfound control over the silver mines of the Spanish colonies in the New World significantly improved its economy. By the time of his death, France controlled all of Iberia as well as the Spanish and Portuguese colonies in the New World, leading some Frenchmen to dub him “the new Charlemagne.”

“The eyes of the wise confirmed my stance, and the naysayers cried foul; that is their way, and they shall be punished for their lies in time.”

-Joseph Bonaparte

-After Louis XVI successfully implemented his plans to abolish serfdom, the corvée, and the taille, his popularity with the commons soared. Bolstered by public opinion, he decided to cement his hold over Navarre, using it as a base from which to conquer the rest of Spain; France’s newfound control over the silver mines of the Spanish colonies in the New World significantly improved its economy. By the time of his death, France controlled all of Iberia as well as the Spanish and Portuguese colonies in the New World, leading some Frenchmen to dub him “the new Charlemagne.”

“The eyes of the wise confirmed my stance, and the naysayers cried foul; that is their way, and they shall be punished for their lies in time.”

-Joseph Bonaparte

Emperor Joseph Bonaparte after winning the War of the 6th coalition after Napoleon's Death, maintaining full french dominance from Portugal to Poland. This war would mark the final death of any British ambitions at Empire with Ireland made an independent republic, and their navy severely reduced. Austria and Prussia would lose most of their remaining land to French allies and russia would decide to stay on their side of the border.

"General Sherman! The Germans are advancing!"

Emperor Joseph Bonaparte after winning the War of the 6th coalition after Napoleon's Death, maintaining full french dominance from Portugal to Poland. This war would mark the final death of any British ambitions at Empire with Ireland made an independent republic, and their navy severely reduced. Austria and Prussia would lose most of their remaining land to French allies and russia would decide to stay on their side of the border.

"General Sherman! The Germans are advancing!"
Britain intervened in the Franco-Prussian war between the capture of Paris and the surrender (Napoleon III barely evaded capture) and had one General Peter Sherman come to prominence. His brutal actions were reminiscent of William P Sherman of America, and he led the coalition to capture of Berlin. The north German confederation was forced to withdraw it's claims on southern germany and Alcase-Lorraine, but was allowed the third largest navy after France and Britain, and would later go on to take Korea and the north part of the Kongo basin.

"The Spanish Empire controls almost 30% of the world's landmass. A nuclear superpower with an absolute rule-- the parliament is the main legislator but they operate entirely at the King's discretion, we have reached a Pax Hispanica."

"The Spanish Empire controls almost 30% of the world's landmass. A nuclear superpower with an absolute rule-- the parliament is the main legislator but they operate entirely at the King's discretion, we have reached a Pax Hispanica."

Taken from Emperor Francis III of Bourbon's speech on January 7th, 2002, the 200th anniversary of the Spanish victory at Paris against the French army led by general Robespierre. The battle, the final act of the War of Restoration (after which the French monarchy returned, even though as just a Spanish puppet), would also be the beginning of the rise of Spain as the main European power.

"This is the last straw! The Europeans are going to pay! I swear by Quetzalcoatl, their cities will burn! Their impaled corpses will fill the land, from Gibraltar to the Urals!"

"This is the last straw! The Europeans are going to pay! I swear by Quetzalcoatl, their cities will burn! Their impaled corpses will fill the land, from Gibraltar to the Urals!"

After Tlacotzin escaped from Tenochtitlan during the battle there, he tried to lead a revolution against the Spaniards. The execution of Cuauhtémoc and the massacre in the temple sent him into a fury, and he vowed revenge against all Europeans in a fit of rage. Tlacotzin would spend the next few years conducting raids on the Spaniards, over which time he managed to acquire enough guns and cannons to outfit a small fighting force; he tried to capture a Spanish ship to sail to Europe, but the ship was sunk in the resulting skirmish and Tlacotzin was killed.

“In her house at Mount Vernon, dead Martha waits dreaming.”