Explain the AH Quote

"Heavy hangs the head who wears this crown. Weary grows the arm to hold this staff. Every diamond is another million who need me to lead them. Every ruby a reminder of all the blood that will fall upon my hands should I fail them. Even in death I shall not truly be free. For in my passing, I will have damned my son to bear this same fate. As a father i wish for nothing more than for someone, anyone, to take this burden from me as their own so Prince James will never suffer. As a person? You can pry it from my cold dead hands."
Princess Elsa (Bernadette Peters) sings this monoglue in Disney's 1977 classic The Snow Queen.

"Across the world, steam railroading is considered one of three things. In Africa, China, Thailand, and most of the developing world, it is a fact of everyday life. In Australia, the Continent, and the Americas, it's an art form. but here in the UK, the home of Stephenson, Burnel and Gresley, it's practically a religion."

Princess Elsa (Bernadette Peters) sings this monoglue in Disney's 1977 classic The Snow Queen.

"Across the world, steam railroading is considered one of three things. In Africa, China, Thailand, and most of the developing world, it is a fact of everyday life. In Australia, the Continent, and the Americas, it's an art form. but here in the UK, the home of Stephenson, Burnel and Gresley, it's practically a religion."

Wilbert Awdry, Chairman of the English Railroad League, on Britain's love of preserving its old-school trains.

"He was born to an America with outhouses, and he left it with hospitals and guided missiles."

"He was born to an America with outhouses, and he left it with hospitals and guided missiles."
The intro to the New Bull Moose, an obscure FDR documentary.

"God have mercy on the soul of Japan itself. Should they harm any Christian man, woman, or child in the Philippines, they better not expect help from our troops in Indochina when China invades their home."

Wilbert Awdry, Chairman of the English Railroad League, on Britain's love of preserving its old-school trains.

The closing quote of the biographical film Fitzgerald, visiting every important part of John F. Kennedy's life.

"Last time we followed the people's wishes, we very nearly plunged into a complete nuclear war! Never again shall this happen!"

"Last time we followed the people's wishes, we very nearly plunged into a complete nuclear war! Never again shall this happen!"

Andrew Mustang, Director of New England, about the dangers of a return of democracy. These words were spoken on the 25th anniversary of the Second Civil War, which shattered the United States and almost became a nuclear conflict.

"You think this is hell? Boy, I've been to Sicily back in '65, with Schrader's lot. That was hell! This is just a walk in the park!"

Andrew Mustang, Director of New England, about the dangers of a return of democracy. These words were spoken on the 25th anniversary of the Second Civil War, which shattered the United States and almost became a nuclear conflict.

"You think this is hell? Boy, I've been to Sicily back in '65, with Schrader's lot. That was hell! This is just a walk in the park!"
Henry Bloch, the Mafia Buster, in early June 1974, during his collaboration with the Marseillais forces of order during the short-lived operation to take out the so-called « French Connection ». He would be found the next day stabbed thirty-five times, shot twelve times, and his stomach heavily damaged from the forceful insertion and detonation of a Casu Marzu. The police concluded to an accident, although the suicide thesis was not excluded.

« Every day, it is the same arrangement. Raise the sun, reap the corn, lower the sun, reap the souls. »

« Every day, it is the same arrangement. Raise the sun, reap the corn, lower the sun, reap the souls. »
The agricultural and underworld god Nuzjair [ATL Osiris] (Adam Driver) in The Eight Iron Staffs, a Disney adaptation of Puntian [Kingdom of Punt which adopted certain gods from Ancient Egyptian colonists] mythology, who makes a bet with eight young mortal to get the titular macguffins for his own amusement.

"A male white nationalist will be called either a savior by those who support him or a monster by those who don't. A female white nationalist will be called an ugly bitch and only that by both sides."

"A male white nationalist will be called either a savior by those who support him or a monster by those who don't. A female white nationalist will be called an ugly bitch and only that by both sides."
Robin Williams in the 2016 HBO Special Fire and Fame, the first special released since 2017. As he had been treated for depression since 2014.

"Muslim men of the Philippines. Stand up to the Christian infidels and Japanese heathens!"

"Muslim men of the Philippines. Stand up to the Christian infidels and Japanese heathens!"
The Disgraced Chief Minister of Sabah protesting his State's annexation to the Philippines in the late 2030s.

"If Texas is the size of France, then surely France must have a Brazos County."

The Disgraced Chief Minister of Sabah protesting his State's annexation to the Philippines in the late 2030s.

"If Texas is the size of France, then surely France must have a Brazos County."
A joke by comedian "Florida George." Brazos county was in a tense spot economically and had become a synonym for financial crime. This quote came about after a millionaire from provence was arrested for 18 counts of fraud and 20 for hacking

"Friends, enemies, countrymen, I care not how you feel for me personally now. In an attack upon our allies, so to have we have been attacked. The German Empire has moved against Liberia. An assault upon a nation that has modeled itself off of us, is molded by our culture, and indeed, is an attempt to atone for our great failures. Please congress, let the United states show Wilhelm IV the consequences of attacking America's greatest of allies."

"Friends, enemies, countrymen, I care not how you feel for me personally now. In an attack upon our allies, so to have we have been attacked. The German Empire has moved against Liberia. An assault upon a nation that has modeled itself off of us, is molded by our culture, and indeed, is an attempt to atone for our great failures. Please congress, let the United states show Wilhelm IV the consequences of attacking America's greatest of allies."

President Harry Truman's grim call to arms against the German Empire before the Great War for Liberia, circa 1953.

"Soon the sun will smile on our great dying nation and embrace us, for we would rather all die than subject ourselves to their rule."

"Let us pray that the Neo-Nautilus may complete its mission, for in its cargo lies the hopes and dreams of all the United Nations."

The closing words of U.S. President Grant Stephens' address to the United Nations following the successful launch of the Neo-Nautilus spacecraft from Cape Canaveral on June 6th, 2030. The Neo-Nautilus was the first ship launched in the global effort to establish an international Mars colony, carrying supplies and thirty men and women from eighteen countries. The Mars Project, as it was called, would bring together the nations of Earth, combining the efforts of government space programs and private enterprises like SpaceX; their collective efforts would lead to the successful creation of the first permanent off-world human settlement: the colony of New Terra.

"And that is where you are wrong. You can invade my country, subjugate my people, confiscate my fortunes, take everything and everyone I have ever loved. But you will never have my heart, and you will never have the House of Windsor, for that is mine and mine alone."

"And that is where you are wrong. You can invade my country, subjugate my people, confiscate my fortunes, take everything and everyone I have ever loved. But you will never have my heart, and you will never have the House of Windsor, for that is mine and mine alone."
A flowery quote from the owner of Windsor FC to a potential buyer during their twilight years of their 1997 season.

"Did you really think I wouldn't have the foresight to make just one extra messiah lest the original be corrupted early on?"

A flowery quote from the owner of Windsor FC to a potential buyer during their twilight years of their 1997 season.

"Did you really think I wouldn't have the foresight to make just one extra messiah lest the original be corrupted early on?"
A quote from "The Cackling Bats," a story where the batman who laughs infects the whole of the batfamily. Save for Jason Todd. Tje red hood goes from rejecting Bruce Wayne's-and Batman's- larger than life legacy, to being the Bat of Gotham. The above came from the original batman of the world BWL was invading, thought at first to be about Dick Grayson, but as the story continued, it turned out Wayne always wanted Jason to inherit the cape and cowl.

"I will fight for European democracies until the sun sets for its last day. The British Commune and Weimar Rupublic are not fated to be enemies, but if they try another move against France, than I shall personally throw every brick of the Worker's Hall into the English channel."

"I will fight for European democracies until the sun sets for its last day. The British Commune and Weimar Rupublic are not fated to be enemies, but if they try another move against France, than I shall personally throw every brick of the Worker's Hall into the English channel."

Charles 'Uncle Chuck' Shurley, General Secretary of the British Commune, to his German counterpart Rudolph Bauer, after the latter threatened the French Republic. Unfortunately, these threats were followed by actual military actions, which led to the Second Great War (or, as some American historians call it, the Great Commie War). The conflict saw the victory of the British-led coalition, and the partition of Germany in five different states.

"Look around you, Jenny! Look at the buildings, the sea, the sky! Where else could you find such magnificence?"

The quote above is about a man is talking to his daughter Jenny about the magnificence of the buildings, sea, and sky in their present location. They are recent immigrants to the United States, having just reached Manhattan and are seeing a new life.

Never in the wildest dreams of anyone had so many people become blank spaces filled with ideology, leading to international collapse that historians knew all too well.

Never in the wildest dreams of anyone had so many people become blank spaces filled with ideology, leading to international collapse that historians knew all too well.
A textbook describing how various nationalist parties led to internal strife in Europe.

"The whole time you kept saying, 'Oh, The Lion King's just a base hit, this is gonna be the home run.' Well, how did THAT work out?"

A textbook describing how various nationalist parties led to internal strife in Europe.

"The whole time you kept saying, 'Oh, The Lion King's just a base hit, this is gonna be the home run.' Well, how did THAT work out?"

Translated words of Field Marshal Rommel on the Maus tank. After the Konig Tiger, or Lion King, proved to be effective against the lightly armed and armored Russian tanks during Operation Citadel, Hitler was inspired to roll out the Maus, a superheavy tank even more heavily armed, armored, and slow. The tank was ill-fitted to the poor infrastructure of the east and was vulnerable to the new Russian tank killer, the nimble and hard-hitting Hussar-class.

"Oh for fucks sake, not again, Theo. I told you to keep your hands AWAY from the lion. Don't tell me you set it lose too."

"Oh for fucks sake, not again, Theo. I told you to keep your hands AWAY from the lion. Don't tell me you set it lose too."
Governor Warren Harding castigating border patrol leader Theodore Farlow, the lion referring to the state of Guauila, which was attacked by his group and launch tariffs in return.

"The only way a jewish fella can get any respect in this country is by how many Indians or blacks he's killed by Saturday."