European Monarch for Mexico: TL help

I'm trying to get a timeline off the ground, one whose POD focuses on a strong Mexico. My research says that Iturbide only planned to stay on the throne until a suitable European monarch [a Bourbon?] could be persuaded to rule the country. And since European monarchial lines are not my forte, could anyone give me some suggestions about who might be a good ruler?

You can place the Infante Carlos (the first Carlist pretender) on the Mexican throne, that might defuse the future Spanish succession crisis. There's also the sons of Ferdinand of the Two Sicilies, the uncle of Carlos IV. Ferdinad had two sons, Francesco and Leopoldo. There's also Louis-Philippe of Orleans and Charles-Ferdinand of France (son of Charles X), both Frenchmen.

Archangel Michael said:
You can place the Infante Carlos (the first Carlist pretender) on the Mexican throne, that might defuse the future Spanish succession crisis. There's also the sons of Ferdinand of the Two Sicilies, the uncle of Carlos IV. Ferdinad had two sons, Francesco and Leopoldo. There's also Louis-Philippe of Orleans and Charles-Ferdinand of France (son of Charles X), both Frenchmen.
Diffuse the Crisis, or provoke it?