Edward of Westminster marries Scottish ptincess

What if Edward, Prince of Wales son of Henry VI and Margaret of Anjou married Margaret Stewart daughter of James III of Scotland? Would this support from Scotland and maybe France would help him win the throne from Edward IV?What would his reign look like?

Ahem may I interest you in a timeline where that happens?

Your final question assumes Edward DOES get the throne from Edward IV
but this is unlikely as he was not popular figure due to his parents' reputations

Actually, I think having Scottish support would cost him. It did'nt help his mother earlier - given how, especially the North of England regarded the Scots!

Actually, I think having Scottish support would cost him. It did'nt help his mother earlier - given how, especially the North of England regarded the Scots!
And Margaret of Anjou was perceived as French interference in England so if France helps that won't exactly endear him to his subjects either

If Edward did marry Margaret of Scotland, he might be able to bring Scotland into the Wars of the Roses on the Lancastrian side, or at the very least be given a few Scottish troops at a discount. Depending on how much he is given, it'd either increase the Lancastrian chances of a victory during the Readeption, or change absolutely nothing. There's also a chance that Edward and Margaret manage a child before the Readeption (in OTL Margaret of Anjou purportedly stopped Westminster from consummating his marriage to Anne Neville so that the marriage could be annulled later on), which means the Lancastrian cause could last longer than OTL. Though this does depend on whether their child is a girl or a boy. If it's a girl it is possible that the two Edwards come to an agreement to stop fighting by betrothing Edward of Westminster's daughter to a son of Edward IV, though I am not sure how likely that is, depends on Westminster's personality.

If Edward of Westminster does get the throne, then his reign could go in any direction. He could be like his paternal Grandfather and lead a series of successful military campaigns, making him one of England's most popular Kings. Or he could be like his maternal Grandfather's and try and fail to conquer/reconquer lands and territories. He could also be his Father's son and be an absolute waste for all.

If it's the 1470s then Edward iV of England will not go to fat because he has enemies in the form of Scotland and France to fight.

Edward would support Charles the Bold in creating his own kingdom and he my lead an invasion of Scotland.

Edward was a very strong king put he was deafeted by the peace after 1471.

I suppose in a sense Edward would be like Edward III or my be Henry V spending most of his life at war