DR WHO series

I would Melvin. I'd have to do exhaustive research. Wasn't there an episode with the DALEKS involved in the past-medieval England and the Master?

There were also a few episodes that were FH when written (they were set in the 1980's and 90's) but now can be considered AH. Can't remember any of the specifics off hand now.

I'll get back to you on this.

Doctor What, another interest we have in common! Another website we both enjoy! We seem to have so much in common!

OH GOD, SOMEONE HELP ME! I'M GETTING SO SCARED HERE! :eek:

There, there GR--it's ok now.

Just because you've discovered that there's somebody else out there who shares the same interests and has the same delusions and has the same insane personality as you doesn't make you any less of a human being.....

Well--actually it does--but I'm trying to go for false sincerity and sympathy here. Is it working?

No?

Darn....... ;)

A short man casts a long shadow at midnight :cool:

--part of my neverending effort to add a little bit of surrealism to people's days.

My favourite one is still
"As I walked upon the stairs,
I saw a man who wasn't there,
He wasn't there again today,
Gee i wish he'd go away."
always freaks people out whenever i tell them

NapoleonXIV

Banned
Dr Who's famous directions;

"Just go down and out the door, turn left, left, left and left again. You can't miss it."

Presumably, because you will be back where you started.

Actually there was one story where the Doctor found himself in an alternate fascist England. From the Jon Pertwee era. He discovers alternate versions of the people he's been working with in Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart's UNIT- and they're not nice. Looking up this up in Fulton's ENCYCLOPEDIA OF TV SCIENCE FICTION, it was called INFERNO and was seven episodes long, May/June 1970.

Prunesquallor said:
Actually there was one story where the Doctor found himself in an alternate fascist England. From the Jon Pertwee era. He discovers alternate versions of the people he's been working with in Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart's UNIT- and they're not nice. Looking up this up in Fulton's ENCYCLOPEDIA OF TV SCIENCE FICTION, it was called INFERNO and was seven episodes long, May/June 1970.

That is one of my favorite Pertwee episodes. In fact, the majority of Petrwee's run with the Doctor trapped on Earth could all be considered AH. Earth was having the same problems that we did during the 60's, plus alien invasion, a revived reptilain race, crazy computers, giant green maggots etc.. However, there were plenty of themes about the environment, the cold war, corporate greed, racism, sexism etc.... that were taking place in our world at the same time. I think of it as AH.

Torqumada