Dominion of Southern America - Updated July 1, 2018

Nice. I'm so glad Lady Liberty isn't standing alone ITTL. If I may ask, are the towers roughly OTL's LL height or much bigger/smaller?

Probably much the same as in OTL - it is well situated for a receiving center.

Minus the welcoming gaze of Lady Liberty though. I'll miss the iconic symbolism, but the fact it's now in DC makes the odds of a future city seem even cooler. Got any more plans as far as ATL NYC and DC go?

Glen

Minus the welcoming gaze of Lady Liberty though. I'll miss the iconic symbolism, but the fact it's now in DC makes the odds of a future city seem even cooler. Got any more plans as far as ATL NYC and DC go?

You mean the DC/NYC metropolitan area?;)

Glen

Okay, the search function is acting funny on me - can anyone find a post with Dost Mohammad Khan in it here in the DSA thread?

scholar

Banned
Any of these help?

images

20081021164052%21Dost_Mohammad_Khan_of_Afghanistan_with_his_son.jpg

ELT200805162223135042753.JPG

leader3.jpg

barak-Dost%20Muhammad.jpg

stockphotopro_81038324AMW_no_title.jpg

3.jpg

Glen

The expansion of Prussia-Poland into the Congo made many powers nervous. France especially was unhappy to see Prussia-Poland starting to found overseas colonies. France encouraged Spain in its expansion on the Congo's northern border and bolstered Portugal in her claims to the south of the Congo. The French themselves decided to forestall further Prusso-Polish claims to further lands east. The French began by negotiating a presence in Bwaga-Moyo
from which they began to move west into Central Africa.

French Garrison at Bwaga-Moyo
coulliette_blog3.jpg

Africa's peace ends.
With German, Spanish, and French interests in africa growing, will Great Britain be very aggressive and set out to conquer areas around these port sites to stunt their expansion, or would Great Britain gawk at the colonies and begin securing Capetown, the West African Ports, etc?