DBWI: What if left-handed people weren't recognized as the prophets they are?

As you all know, left-handed people have the gift of the gods; they are far superior to right-handers like myself, and most of the posters here. Now, as hard as it is to imagine, thousands of years ago, left-handed people were actually considered evil, because they were considered abnormal. Sinister, from the Latin word for "left," means "enlightened," or "good;" however, it used to mean "wicked."

How low would the world be if we had continued on our ancient, sinful trend?

ninebucks

Banned
Surely it would be hell.

I shudder to imagine the chaos of a world where the Great Abrahamic Split was never healed... Without our common agreement about the infallibility of Sinistrians ANY disagreement could lead to conflict and maybe... what did the Romans call it... bellus.

I'm sorry, what's "bellus"?

I'll admit my Latin's rusty, but that word doesn't sound familiar at all. Wrong language, or is it just my lack of practice? x_x

I've been banned from more than one forum for disagreeing with the "official line".

Well the few true ambidextrious, one of which is me, are even more respected, I am already being groomed to be King of Ireland!

NapoleonXIV

Banned
I'm sorry, what's "bellus"?

I'll admit my Latin's rusty, but that word doesn't sound familiar at all. Wrong language, or is it just my lack of practice? x_x

Bellus, war. One of the most difficult concepts to grasp from the Old Tongues.

The word was actually forbidden to be used at one time. It's meaning was so bizarre, and the evil associated with it so extreme, that it was seen as almost having magical powers

At one time, people actually fought each other to hurt, not only that but they were able to hurt each other until they stopped existing somehow. As if both these ideas aren't strange enough the Ancients apparently did this in large groups, called "countries" and/or "nations" which had many other negative, and to us quite impossible, things associated with them.

Quite strange, really, as my old Mentat said, "We will never fully understand the Ancients, gods be thanked."

OMG you are kidding right?

I am one of the divine prophets, who speaks with the Kings of all creation, aides in the problems of the masses, and assists in preparing others for the passage into the Kingdom.

While I shall argue that at some point the masses will recognize the ability of the Lefted, I can see one of two things occuring. Either the Lefted are recognized as the wicked for not being as the norm.

Or there is no attention paid to ones Dominate alignment.

Well we'd have a lot less prophets thats for sure.

Come on prophets is a bit much.
Yeah where there is a profit he's lefthanded (all except for Jesus strangely enough...) and left handers are usually smarter, stronger, etc.... but they aren't all prophets. They are what...1 in 20 of the population after all.