DBWI: No German Civil War in 1936?

1936 saw opponents of the Nazi attempt a failed a coup against Hitler and his Nazi regime, resulting in a civil war that pitted the ‘Kaiser’s Men’ against troops loyal to Hitler. WI the Civil War was averted?

I wonder if WWII would have been averted. Hitler had some less than palatable policies, but attempting to regain Imperial German borders is far too much revisionist lunacy for a pragmatist like him.

I wonder if WWII would have been averted. Hitler had some less than palatable policies, but attempting to regain Imperial German borders is far too much revisionist lunacy for a pragmatist like him.
Considering the fact that Hitler was spending like crazy on military expense, I don't think so. Aside from that, I'm not so sure about the Hohenzollern's ambitions being incompatible with his. Mein Kampf shows that he had grand territorial designs for the German state as well,more so than the Hohenzollerns.

Considering the fact that Hitler was spending like crazy on military expense, I don't think so. Aside from that, I'm not so sure about the Hohenzollern's ambitions being incompatible with his. Mein Kampf shows that he had grand territorial designs for the German state as well,more so than the Hohenzollerns.
A continuing Nazi Germany would have probably not made the pragmatic alliances the neo-Kaiserreich made including their alliance with the Soviet Union which was IMHO the main factor in German victory in the Second World War.

As frequently as Mein Kampf is dragged out by Kaiserboos I don't think it actually amounted to much in the way of firm policy. He spoke of social revolution, and then he demolished the SA (ironically the only force which may have prevented the Civil War) and sucked up to the WWI-vintage Prussian officer class. He spoke of uniting the German peoples, only to back down when tiny Austria thwarted his coup attempt.

Honestly I don't even see him remilitarizing the Rhineland. If Austria can scare him off then France can probably scare him into resigning.

The German Jews would be worse off. The "Fuhrer" (what an idiotic title) had some grand ideas about doing a Ferdinand and Isabella, and expel them from Germany altogether.