DBWI Challenge: All Free Human Nations Join Germany in War against the Race 1965

Kind of new to this site, not sure if this thread has been posted before, but here I go...

So I was thinking the other day, What if America, Britian, Canada, Russia, and Japan Coordinated an assault against the Race all at once in 1965 rather than Germany and her sattelite states going at it alone.

I'm invisioning a massive worldwide effort of Human military assets in conjunction guerilla operations in Occupied Earth territory to use a kind of Blitzkreig tactic.

Germany Remains Focused on Poland, Iberia, and North Africa.

Britain can use its planetary island holdings to launch assaults on South America, South Africa, South Asia, Ireland and Iceland.

Joint American and Canadaian Forces could launch a full on invasion of occupied Mexico and Central America

The Soviet union Targets Central Asia and China.

Japan could keep the Race Occupied in the Pacific and Austrailia.

This all rides on the hope that we'd be able to launch a suprise attack with explosive metal bombs and hopfully be able to decimate more than 70 percent of their Orbital/On-Planet assets before troops are sent in to mop up.

Do you guys think that such an effort was even Plausible in 1965 Given the state of recovery most human nations were in? If I remember correctly people were still pretty traumatized from the early 40's. Germany only went at it due to fanatacism and a continued militaristic attitude, and an unfathonable obession with Poland and the Turncoat jews.

OOC: This goes in ASBs, which is for the discussion of, among other things, alternative scenarios in fictional universes.

IC: Not a good idea. The great powers, combined, were enough to match the race back then. Not superior, though. Offensive war, and things get dicey. In particular, humanity doesn't have as effective means of deploying explosive-metal bombs, and the race still has space superiority. Only certainty is a lot of casualties.