DBWI: Admiral Cobain does not join the navy?

Adm. Kurt Cobain initially hesitated between joining the navy and starting a musical career. Ultimately he joined the navy, got officer training and became an admiral.

Any ideas what kind of music did he play? Did it stood a chance at becoming popular?

Any ideas what kind of music did he play? Did it stood a chance at becoming popular?

I'm not sure about the music itself, but the lyrics I believe were nihilistic teen-angsty sorta stuff.

I know that his murder/suicide at the 7-11 in Seattle was attributed to the trauma of overseas combat, but I think the roots of it probably went back to his pre-enlistment days. Yelling "Hey wait! I got a new complaint!" before opening fire was just SOOO Gen X.

Last edited:
I'm not sure about the music itself, but the lyrics I believe were nihilistic teen-angsty sorta stuff.

I know that his murder/suicide at the 7-11 in Seattle 1994 was attributed to the trauma of overseas combat, but I think the roots of it probably went back to his pre-enlistment days. Yelling "Hey wait! I got a new complaint!" before opening fire was just SOOO Gen X.
OOC: in 1994 he would be wayyy to young for an admiral. In 2014-20 yes

OOC:

Yep. Just thought of that now. I'll edit my post to remove the date. But if people think an admiral going postal is too unlikely, they can ignore my contribution entirely.

Last edited: