Covid lockdown when on beyond the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks I need to know what would happen if Covid lockdown went beyond the Year it happend in our timeframe. Let's just say for 5 Years, Yes I realize that we would be still under lockdown as 2024.

It's for my Cyberpunk setting that I want this idea for the starting causes, I chose Covid lockdown being longer then it was.

LW

Lockdown was for the time it took to develop vaccines.
The real economy couldn't work with a full lockdown long term.
You could have everyone wearing masks forever. And making small bubbles with very strict boundaries. This would have major social implications if it went on for a long time.

It's too quick for develop of the vaccines that's why I need Five years for lockdown or at last chaos I need for the Corps to have a reason for there private armed forces to be created.

LW

Hi folks I need to know what would happen if Covid lockdown went beyond the Year it happend in our timeframe. Let's just say for 5 Years, Yes I realize that we would be still under lockdown as 2024.

It's for my Cyberpunk setting that I want this idea for the starting causes, I chose Covid lockdown being longer then it was.

LW
This is current politics and must be moved to Political Chat.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Closed per posted policy regarding Current Politics outside of Chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.