Colour Scheme Crisis

What do you support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Dude

Banned
The revolution is not inevitable! Through gradual reforms to the current UCS, we may create a workers(read: mapmakers) paradise without need for violence!

I support changes to the original UCS, but there's no realistic need to change the colour of Russia or Turkey or Britain or any colour that's been there since the start.

The other colours need changing, conventions need to be made consistent and rules have to be set up. We also need to look at it from an ATL perspective.

I support changes to the original UCS, but there's no realistic need to change the colour of Russia or Turkey or Britain or any colour that's been there since the start.

The other colours need changing, conventions need to be made consistent and rules have to be set up. We also need to look at it from an ATL perspective.

Agreed. filler

I'll trust Thande's judgement in this, because I don't really care all that much either way and he's supposedly in charge of the UCS so...

There is a survey system I utilize from Surveymonkey.com
Its what I am currently using for the poster of the year contest.

If this crisis poses multiple and complex questions, I would be able to make a survey to answer every possible which way, without the need to have 400-vote poll threads.

And to ensure accountability, I could give a few trusted people (like Thande or whomever) access to the account to verify the numbers.

Thoughts?

I really could care less for the USC and ASC, but if I had to I would use them. I would also improve the Original USC.

Krall

Banned
I voted for everything (apart from Thande), because I'm honestly not too bothered about which people use. :)

So there are many people who agree with changing the UCS, but only for minor nations and not needlessly changing those colours that were present from the beginning of the UCS?

I'm all for improving the UCS (GREENSHEVISM! and COMPLETISM!), but the ACS just doesn't look right to me - I guess I'm too used to the UCS in general.

So there are many people who agree with changing the UCS, but only for minor nations and not needlessly changing those colours that were present from the beginning of the UCS?

I think that people that voted for improving the UCS are the ones that think that a color or two of the major nations should be changed. Not the people that merely want to add colors for currently uncolored nations.