China is capitalist during the Cold War

You make several false assumptions here that lead you to the wrong conclusion

So let me repeat it again so that you understand it

MOST land owners in China at that time did NOT reinvest anything they ONLY lived of the labors of others, this is the main part you do not seem to understand. Some guy somewhere doing something is statistically insignificant. I am talking about major land owners not some small little guy who technically is also a landowner but also statistically insignificant.

And you seem to not read what I write THIS part here shows that you are not actually reading what i write.

My suggestions are a purposed version, they never happened, so you can not say "no it did not", because it never happened.

And even though it would have been more financially profitable to run the farms properly, almost all major landowners did not. THEREFORE giving the land to the people and removing the parasites would in THAT scenario increase output and economic growth.

And your major problems are that you see things that have not been written and you do not read what actually has been written. You both invent new items and do not see the actual items.

The first problem is that much of what the landlord goes to tax so you need another way of taxing the peasants.

The next problem is years ago I read about how in South America, a US agricultural expert, showed the peasants how to dramatically increase their agricultural production. This they did, soon afterwards what was noticed was the peasants were working less land and their output was about the same. Why? Without anything more to spend on, to the peasant it was not worth his while to produce more. I doubt you will see a dramatic increase in output until you get retail goods going in China through this mechanism.

Also what such a peasant wants to grow is food, not cash product which is what you need for your economic growth.

What if landowners invested the money back and made farms more productive. Wouldn't that increase output and productivity up to the point where surplus farm labour would no longer required? This could free up labor to go work in industries while landowners continued to run farm businesses.

This was what was happening, Chinese agriculture was increasing in this period. Presumably, much of this stopped once the Japanese started their wars in China.