Changing of the Seasons: an Independent Oregon TL

Have there been any equivalents to Esperanto?
99.99% certain that yes. In any world where there is internationalism, there are proposals for creating global tongues. Although, judging from how it's been said before that French is the global tongue in TTL as opposed to English, I suspect that any Esperanto-like projects have reached similar levels of success as OTL Esperanto.

99.99% certain that yes. In any world where there is internationalism, there are proposals for creating global tongues. Although, judging from how it's been said before that French is the global tongue in TTL as opposed to English, I suspect that any Esperanto-like projects have reached similar levels of success as OTL Esperanto.
Frenchsperanto

Heads of State / Government of Oregon New
nq1adz.png

List of Heads of State of Oregon: doesn't include appointed territorial governors or provisional governors during the Provisional Government Period (1841-65)

Have there been any equivalents to Esperanto?
Yes, there are several that have been made to varying degrees of success: one example could be British ‘Anglish’ which hasn’t caught on. Really, only Hebrew counts for otl languages that were constructed or brought back (maybe Irish too?) so they’re not too widespread
Did you explain anywhere in the thread why they use so much Mongol terminology?
Yes, during the 50s and 60s a social movement evolved in Central Asia that came to global prominence and used a lot of mongol/ Turkic terminology, members of this group assisted revolutionaries in the Oregon Civil War (1957-60) and so established the same kind of revolutionary republic there

When was the horseman-only requirement for the Kurultai abolished?
I'd guess the return of the Ameliorans under Scribner, as well as his subsequent success, might be partly attributed to a push for expanded suffrage.
Oh, and it's quite cool to see an incredibly young leader take the reins, even if his administration was rather brief.
His name's a word in Chinook Jargon, right? Does that mean there's a turn towards more Chinook-origin names in more recent generations?