Challenge: Get Enron to survive to 2004, but no farther

FDW

Banned
What it says on the tin. After watching a documentary on Enron, I wonder how one can get the company to survive another few years for the lulz.

Best bet is for them to come up with one or two more unethical ways to extend their profits, similar to what happened with California. It might buy them a few more years, but probably makes the collapse of the corporation an even bigger scandal when it finally happens.

Out of curiosity, was the documentary you watched: "Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room?" If so, I've seen it, and it was quite good.

FDW

Banned
Best bet is for them to come up with one or two more unethical ways to extend their profits, similar to what happened with California. It might buy them a few more years, but probably makes the collapse of the corporation an even bigger scandal when it finally happens.

Out of curiosity, was the documentary you watched: "Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room?" If so, I've seen it, and it was quite good.

I only want them to survive until Mayish 2004, early enough to impact the presidential races that year in a big way, yet late enough to the point where the primaries hav already been decided. One conclusion that I've got is that the POD should involve Lou Pai, since it was around the time he left that the company really started circling the drain. And yes, the documentary I watched was "Enron: The smartest guys in the room".