Carolingian/karling Successor States in German

Two of the Carolingian successor states I've been interested in was Lothringia and East Francia. East Francia would later be called by English historians the Kingdom of Germany after Conrad ascended (and had a rather bad reign).

So what would the Kingdoms of Lothringia, East Francia and Germany be called by German speaking people living in those times? What would modern German speakers call them?

I don't think that we have contemporary german sources from that era talking about the realms but in modern german it is called Lotharingien, Mittelfranken, Mittelreich, and Ostfrankenreich, Ostfranken. While Germany as a label for this realm is ahistoric but surely something what historians used to call it in the 19th to early 20th century as it was always the regnum francorum orientalium.

Yes. I actually had multiple questions in mind when I made the OP, but the contemporary and modern German labels are the only questions I remember

It looks as if the contemporary name for the Kingdom was simply Francia, with Eastern being added if there was a need in a treaty to differentiate it from the Western Kingdom. So in German, that would probably have been Frankenreich