CanadianTory's Wikibox Thread

Just to let everyone know I have mapped out Minnesota. Provincial elections will continue to be posted here in this thread. However federal elections, affairs and other related material will be posted on the new Brother Jonathan thread.

The link is in my sig.

I love that you made the Ontario house so big. But with so many more seats, surely some of the ridings would have different names. You had some fun with the names in New England. Why not here.

Oh, and its great to find another Canadian conservative on AH. Even if I think I am a bit bluer than you.

I love that you made the Ontario house so big. But with so many more seats, surely some of the ridings would have different names. You had some fun with the names in New England. Why not here.

Oh, and its great to find another Canadian conservative on AH. Even if I think I am a bit bluer than you.

Well it's a little easier on me that there are names already in place whereas in New England I literally have to create them from scratch.

And it's an absolute pleasure on my end as well. Most of the Canadians I know are typically NDPers or Liberals (With a few key exceptions!). So glad you like my work, it's greatly appreciated!