Can the allies win without America

Deleted member 1487

AFAIK the Germans had 6300 aircraft in mid 1943 - of these only 2400 were on the Eastern Front. If I reall correctly the ratio of fighters was 1500 in the west/south and 600 in the east and 480 bombers in the west/south and 800 in the east.

I think there were even less fighters in the East than that. That's just single engine fighters too, not the twin engine ones.

Could the UK and the Soviet Union defeat the Nazis outright with the nuclear weapon, from my limited knowledge both country's nuclear projects were well ahead of Germany and while without American collaboration it will probably be significantly delayed they will surely eventually get one. However what year would either of the allies get the nuclear weapon without American intervention in the war?

Deleted member 1487

Could the UK and the Soviet Union defeat the Nazis outright with the nuclear weapon, from my limited knowledge both country's nuclear projects were well ahead of Germany and while without American collaboration it will probably be significantly delayed they will surely eventually get one. However what year would either of the allies get the nuclear weapon without American intervention in the war?
The USSR had no nuclear program during the war; the UK gave up on theirs because even with LL they didn't think it would be available in time. ITTL without LL (I assume) they won't be able to afford a nuclear program. So no nukes without the USA.