'Berwick' - Puritan World B

Darkest

Banned
I thought I had told you all I was leaving the forum and that I was operating under a new username, because I don't want to be remembered as an eccentric radical with disagreeable personality traits. Diamond and Stirling went that path, and were banned. I have decided instead that I would create a new identity and try to recreate my appearance. It was in the Chat forum. Call me selfish or cowardly for doing this, but I felt that it was important decision to cut my creative self entirely off from my previous habits. I have gone underground.

Anyway, I am still doing work on this timeline, but I'm afraid you have to let it disappear for a while. I just don't want to release updates when it will only get people riled up for more. When I do get back to it, I will focus on it entirely and get it all punched out very quickly. After Christmas Break, I am going to have months and months of free-time until I head off to college in the summer. I plan to get everything I've ever started on the internet (timelines included) finished. So, wait until then.

Thank you very much for enjoying this timeline! I am sorry if my decisions have disappointed anyone! However, if anyone has suggestions, ideas, comments, or criticisms, please heap it on! There is no reason why I would not read it.

Thanks again, and goodbye.
D