Belle Epoque (1890-1914) main historical events

Hi All,

I just completed a new video based on the very nice covers that the french newspaper Le Petit Journal was publishing from 1890 to 1914.

Many French and International events are covered:
- Indian Revolts in the USA
- French colonization
- Anarchist attacks across Europe
- The Dreyfus Case (France)
- Spanish-American War in 1898
- Boer War (Transvaal)
- Boxers Rebellion in China
- Russian Japanese War 1904-1905
- Balkan Wars
- Young Turks

When you look at it, at least 6 of these events would have had an impact until nowadays if the outcome would have been different:
- US/Spain war: If Spain wins, Cuba, Philippines Puerto Rica stay Spanish, but for how long? I think it was a matter of time for the US to overtake Spain
- Boer Wars: Would we have a dutch state in south Africa now? This would be a localized alternate history. But which one?
- Boxers Rebellion in China: A nationalist China in 1900? This could have led to a massive alternate History for China.
- Russian Japanese War 1905. Would this have saved Nicholas II? How about Japan future evolution? This could have change the World's History?
- Young Turks: Would we have an Ottoman Empire today? I think it was a matter of time to crumble.

Please feel free to give me your opinion about the Video.

Also, do you know where I could find archives of British or American newspapers with nice covers/headlines? (XIX or XX century)?