Battle Cry of Freedom

they're discord images, which currently stop showing on non-discord after a bit. They'd need to put the og images onto like imgur and link it here for them to show up. (i dont know *why* discord decided to make them do this, but its really dumb)
Correct, except I probably won’t use Imgur, that site is simply too annoying to use for that purpose

That should be all the threadmarked images fixed, things are a bit crazy for me at the moment between graduating university, moving out for work, and losing access to my car for a couple days, but I'll likely able to fix the remainder of the thread later this week. As a thank you for being so patient with me thus far, here's a sneak preview at May's MotM!
kysljt.jpg

9b1ksf.png

Hi chat, I realize I’m really pushing the deadline for May’s map but hey, I’m a lazy son of a gun, it’s what I do. In the meantime, I’ve figured some things out that I’ve been waffling over for multiple months. Here’s a draft map I created to show my progress, the South should be complete by this evening and then I can finish the dang thing for good!

As always, I’m happy to answer any questions y’all might have about this map or the timeline at large 🫡

P.S. This map is already outdated, the name “Coosahatchie” was a bit too contrived for my liking so I’ve since renamed that state to Nickajack

Last edited:
I believe I've fixed all the threadmarked images, please let me know if any of them (not counting this thread's other images) are still broken for y'all - June map previews coming soon 👀

I've discovered that I'll be incapacitated for the tail end of June, so the map of the month will arrive early, either on the 26th or the 27th. Of course, this means that I have little more than a week to research and execute June's map of the month: the Latin American Wars of Independence!

I'd greatly appreciate any sources (maps and text alike) y'all might have on this topic, I'll try my best to do enough research on my own end but due to the circumstances, I may need some assistance from the wider BCF community. Thanks much, and as always, I'll have previews coming soon 👀