Batman Begins begins a expanded universe

The christopher Nolan’s batman movies were wildly popular unlike a lot of the movies in the DCEU. So my question is what if DC after Batman begins DC create its on expanded universe before marvel.

The christopher Nolan’s batman movies were wildly popular unlike a lot of the movies in the DCEU. So my question is what if DC after Batman begins DC create its on expanded universe before marvel.
It could be interesting. Would this movies be more grim ? How would the worldbuilding be ? They certainly develope in style and the span would be more than a decade like the MCU. Interesting would be the influence in a Watchmen movie that is directed by Somebody else than Snyder. Popular DC Superhero movies in the mid to late 2000 es could help to prepare the audience dir a Watchmen movie or series.

It could be interesting. Would this movies be more grim ? How would the worldbuilding be ? They certainly develope in style and the Span would be more than a decade like the MCU. Interesting would be the influence in a Watchmen movie that ist directed by Somebody else than Snyder. Popular DC Superhero movies in the mid to late 2000 es could help to prepare the audience dir a Watchmen movie or series.

I say the Batman movies would be the darkest but no where near BVS level with the other movies be more darker than OTL marvel movies but still not completely depressing it would have to be a thin line.

To start the world off I say have a reference to Superman in the movie or even a after credit scene where Lois was doing a report on the event in Gotham for the daily planet in the near by city of metropolis. when she is interrupted by her boss as he introduces her new partner clark kent...

Then we have Superman Returns, the The Dark Knight (that I would leave unaltered). Definitely there should be some Justice league after it, preceded by other films, like the Flash, Green Lantern etc.
The Dark Knight rises should be a very different film, that's for sure.

Would it be a more serious universe than marvels light-hearted movies. It could potentially do very well. Problem is that Disney has a lot of money to spend on SFX