Truth and Falsehood/Propaganda - a news example
December 10, 2018:

@UKO (United Kingdom Observer) - infovite.fr/l=anglais

#Catholics no longer safe! #Tyrannyofthemasses yet again! At least 87 deaths in #Exeter in the name of "Cult of Man"...

Our thoughts are with the victims, their families and their loved ones. They need our utmost support now. #FreeBritain! Say #NoToOchlocracy
Do not post any indecent images or material that could disturb the peace! Doing so, or obstructing police work, is a criminal offence under #Section84!

News-upon-Trent - trentnews.um/rightingthefalse

Righting the False:

Not #Man or the #People, not even an "organised mob" as is claimed, has committed an attack in #Exeter. No raised danger for #Catholics in our #Union exists! Just as is the case with Europeans, the thought of #EveryMan is with the victims of #Exeter, their families and their loved ones.
The presumed attacker, Alan Heathmire, is said to be an extremist Angloid acting out of hate against foreigners. He has no connections to the Cult of Man or any organised entity of the #CultOfMan

Always #BewareofFalsehood and #StayAlert!

I don't see how that *Tuva-Altai Republic Union is viable at all, for example.

Oh. You now have said this in two cases (that a Tuvan state is "not viable"). Why do you think this? An independent Tuva, Tannu-Tuva or Altai is an oft-used element on AH.com - or is such a state only viable in pre-modern times or something?

Oh. You now have said this in two cases (that a Tuvan state is "not viable"). Why do you think this? An independent Tuva, Tannu-Tuva or Altai is an oft-used element on AH.com - or is such a state only viable in pre-modern times or something?

I wasn't talking about the viability of a Tuvan state, I was talking about the viability of those hideous borders.

The Gorno-Altai Autonomous Oblast (later the Altai Republic) didn't exist in its current borders until 1922. I think that a Tuva containing an Altai region, one that perfectly corresponds to OTL borders despite it being impossible without the presence of an anti-chauvinist Soviet Union, is ridiculous.

I think that a Tuva containing an Altai region, one that perfectly corresponds to OTL borders despite it being impossible without the presence of an anti-chauvinist Soviet Union, is ridiculous.

So.. is the problem mainly with the Tuvan or the Gorno-Altaian part of the border? Who created the Tuva border? And... should the extent of a pre-1922 Tuva-Altai state be bigger (i.e. cutting more into Russia) or smaller?

So.. is the problem mainly with the Tuvan or the Gorno-Altaian part of the border? Who created the Tuva border? And... should the extent of a pre-1922 Tuva-Altai state be bigger (i.e. cutting more into Russia) or smaller?

Gorno-Altaian part of the border.

The current Tuva border came into being in the year of 1944, at the very least.

There shouldn't be a Tuva-Altai state at all, just a Tuva.

Infobox "Union of Spanish Persons"; Revised World Map
A new infobox:

New Old Spain.png

And I also revised the world map:

uJklNWo.png

Last edited:
Here, it is rather deliberate - no need for a meme. Followers of Roman Catholicism and partly also of the Cult of Man are, a the same time, irreligious. Mind that I have not written "Atheist".
I see, but I also feel it could've been shown a bit better, maybe something like:
"Irreligious (including Cult of Man)"
or something to that effect

I see, but I also feel it could've been shown a bit better, maybe something like:
"Irreligious (including Cult of Man)"
or something to that effect

I intended that followers of all religions can, at the same time, be (rather) irreligious. For example in OTL Germany, we have lots of pro forma Catholics or Protestants, who are more irreligious than really Catholic.

I intended that followers of all religions can, at the same time, be (rather) irreligious. For example in OTL Germany, we have lots of pro forma Catholics or Protestants, who are more irreligious than really Catholic.

Regardless, percentages don't work like that. There can be only one hundred percent - this is non-negotiable.

Regardless, percentages don't work like that. There can be only one hundred percent - this is non-negotiable.

There can only be 100 % of a population, that is correct. But - as with languages - people can have several religious affiliations (e.g. Catholic and irreligious). In such cases percentages can add up to more than 100 %.

Country Information: Kingdom of Esrael
Kingdom of Esrael:

qXQCkIc.png

(thanks, @Filo , for creating this flag)

Name:
Kingdom of Esrael
Capital: Erushalam
Official language: Ivrit, Tigray. Use of Amharic is deprecated
Ethnic groups: 64,04 % Jews, 30,53 % Tigrinya, 6,43 % other ethnic groups (mostly other local ones)
Religions: 65 % Judaism, 24,4 % Ethiopian Orthodox Christianity, 8,0 % Islam (mostly Shi'a), 2,6 % others

Government: Three-branched Aristocratic monarchy

King:
Solomon III.
Prime Minister/Eponymous Archont: Levi Eshkol
Chief Representative: Rafael Leveaux
Chief Physician: Moshe Shameel
Chief Rabbi: Avigdor Baecker

Legislature: Two of the three branches (Estates-General, Advisory-General and Assembly of Rabbis) must agree to a law, but only the Estates-General are elected democratically

Founded: After the Persian-Ethiopian War (sometimes considered a part of the Second Thirty Years' War) 1914-1917
"Declaration of Jewish Freedom": February 2, 1917
Population: 30,648,040
GDP-PPP: $2,48 trillion (2018)
GDP-PPP per capita: $99,357 (2018)
Gini: 38.99
HDI: 0,902 (very high)
Currency: Shekel (ESH)
Time Zone: UTC+2
Drives on the: left
Calling Code: +49
Internet domain: .er/.esr

Last edited: