Axis total victory maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have searched forum for maps of the world after Axis victory in WWII, but I can not find anything. So, could you post some maps?

Heres an attempt
Not a total victory, but a victory none the less.
ww3.png

ww3.png

An attempt:
Gray:Greater German Reich
Brown:Japenese Empire
Red:Soviet Union
Yellow:German or Japenese Allies or Puppets
Blue:Remaning oppisition to Axis
Light Grey:Neutral

map 2.png

There is a very good one floating around somewhere. Just painting the world grey isn't it. France, the UK, etc.... would continue to exist, they just wouldn't have very nice leaders.

same question about alaska, also what is the dark red? and I noticed that the Germans also got the tip of the Kamchatka peninsula whose border is a perfect horizontal line, exactly what's that about?

LittleSpeer

Monthly Donor
Blue= The American Union and Protectorate
Grey= The German Euro-Africa Union
Yellow= Empire of Japan
Tan= The Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere

I'm going to make a TL off of this that is when the world is stabilizing after World War 2. This map is somewhere between 1949-1951 but since theres no year in between those two then lets just say 1951

Cold War X 3.png

LittleSpeer

Monthly Donor
Not so sure Hitler or the Nazi party will have a hand in this new Germany.

Note
Just cuz the area is blue does not mean its annexed, it just means there in the alliance

LittleSpeer

Monthly Donor
Please I need some more criticism if I'm going to do a TL. Just pour it on and i will take notes from the veterans:).

Please I need some more criticism if I'm going to do a TL. Just pour it on and i will take notes from the veterans:).

To be honest with you I'd prefer if you actually broke it down to national boundaries, and coloured them according to politics. Such as one shade for strong US ally, another for a weak US ally etc etc, and not just assume that the entirity of south america or africa goes one way or another.

LittleSpeer

Monthly Donor
Say there was war in South America or when the Germans took Africa, they got rid of the smaller country's and gave them to bigger ones(along the same lines in South America). Could i make south Africa actually south Africa and have Africa with bout 5 country's and South America have 3-4. And yes all African territory has been released from European control cept for a few excetions.

I'd think a big, racist South Africa is a given.
I'd also imagine though that the fascist Europeans would want to hang onto their empires at all cost even when logic says they shouldn't.

LittleSpeer

Monthly Donor
Yes but Germany would be dictating the rules and the only country i would consider letting live with African land is Vichy France but they only get the Northern Africa they control and they give up the middle east.

PS Germany back stabs Italy

Yes but Germany would be dictating the rules and the only country i would consider letting live with African land is Vichy France but they only get the Northern Africa they control and they give up the middle east.

PS Germany back stabs Italy

Hitler is on record as being a big fan of the British empire. His OTL peace feelers were along the lines of Britain can rule the rest of the world whilst Germany takes Eurasia.
The most Germany would do outside of Europe is perhaps retaking its old empire (and gaining special rights elsewhere)

Status
Not open for further replies.