Aside from Axis or Confederate victory, what is the most common AH scenario?

Has anyone seen ANY alternate history books about Joan of Arc being rescued before the English can fry
her and/or surviving THYW? Maybe even becoming Queen of France? (I’ve personally found two short
stories on this theme, plus a novel* telling the tale of a very Joan-like figure on a world similar to medieval
Europe of the 15th Century, but that’s it).

*- THE JOAN OF ARC REPLAY by Pierre Barbet(1978).
There's this short story by A.M. Dellamonica called "A Key to the Illuminated Heretic." Baen offers a free preview of it in Alternate Generals III

There's this short story by A.M. Dellamonica called "A Key to the Illuminated Heretic." Baen offers a free preview of it in Alternate Generals III
Yeah I’ve read that story(& find it inconsistent with the historical Joan, though as a work of fiction it’s
pretty good). Thanks anyway though Odin! (As an MCU fan I like your tag....)

Has anyone seen ANY alternate history books about Joan of Arc being rescued before the English can fry
her and/or surviving THYW? Maybe even becoming Queen of France? (I’ve personally found two short
stories on this theme, plus a novel* telling the tale of a very Joan-like figure on a world similar to medieval
Europe of the 15th Century, but that’s it).

*- THE JOAN OF ARC REPLAY by Pierre Barbet(1978).
There is a short novel published in Polish "Królowa Joanna d'Arc" (Queen Joan d'Arc). Primary POD is when Joan hears two voices from heaven: one says "Go to Compiegne and be received in Heaven as venerated martyr", second voice said "Go and lead a crusade against Hussites ". Secondary POD is Queen Jadwiga of Poland was present at Grunwald (Tannenberg), which leads to long truce and a royal heir.
Main points of the story are Joan d'Arc struggling with herding touchy crusaders; heir apparent to Polish throne (a budding Casanova) being forced to become responsible; reformist and conservative forces in Czech and Polish Catholic Church and also collision of ERE and Polish meddling in Czechia.